Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New to LoL

Creator: TheAmazingComicBookGuy March 12, 2013 6:48am
19 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 11:55am | Report

Thanks for all the help guys!
I now would like to know which champs are the best for beginners, I have been thinking about nunu or gragas (since I liked Bacchus)

The following champs are 'recommended' by Riot...in other words these champs are a little more forgiving to new players and don't require as much experience:

Casters/Mid/APC: Annie Katarina Ryze

Support: Nunu & Willump Sona Soraka Taric

Jungle/Off Tank: Nunu & Willump Warwick Nasus

Top/Tank: Nasus Garen

ADC/Bot:: Tristana Ashe Master Yi Sivir

Just remember to try before you buy!!!

Thanks to Hogopogo for my signature!

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 11:58am | Report
@TheAmazingComicBookGuy, Even though they look alike, Bacchus and Gragas aren't really similar in game play. I don't consider Gragas to be very difficult to play, though. Anyways, I'd suggest Ryze and Cho'Gath. Both are good champions, easy-ish to play and both really fun. Nunu & Willump is alright I suppose, he used to be way stronger though.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
More Waffles
<Member>
More Waffles's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2013 1:04am | Report
Go for the 450 IP. They're usually fairly easy and can stack up for awhile. Namely, Garen, Ashe, and Ryze are super simple to learn, cheap to buy, and overall good picks. Also, as previously suggested, try out the free to play each week. You'll eventually find that perfect champion for you, save the IP, and play them FOREVER.
Nom Nom Nom
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide