Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

PvP Mentor

Creator: alexvsevil September 26, 2012 12:59am
5 posts - page 1 of 1
alexvsevil
<Member>
alexvsevil's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 12:59am | Report
Hi all,
I am having a losing streak in PvP. I don't think I'm TERRIBLE but I have a lot to learn and it would be great to have a skilled player to PvP with and give me some constructive criticism throughout the game. Is anyone game :)
I play kayle/corki
IGN is alexvsevil
Cliptonik
<Member>
Cliptonik's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 10:09am | Report
Ah well i quick heads up, playing Corki you are going to have to play fairly defensive. You are whats known as a "Squishy Champ" Meaning you have very little armor and health + you are the teams AD Carry meanning you are the highest hitting member of your team, When team fights happen stay behind your tanks, often the enemy will try to kill you first
Blze001
<Member>
Blze001's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 4:24pm | Report
As Corki, speed and a teammate who is less squishy are your two best friends. Help the tank whittle the enemies health down, then use you speed to finish the deal. Valkyrie is a great "GTFO" ability, as it rockets you away from the enemy and leaves a nice fire trail for them to run in (this is good for when you feel comfortable baiting an enemy towards your team). Kind of an oddball champion that takes some finesse, in my opinion.

Kayle is a support, you're there to harass the enemy and assist your team, not necessarily to get kills. Intervention can give your tank the edge against his opponent, the Divine Blessing will help your carry chase stragglers down. Reckoning and Righteous Fury can turn the tide of a battle when used right.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 4:56pm | Report
Não te rageblade sobre Kayle.

Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 5:41pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote: