Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

SKINTIMIDATION BUILDS

Creator: Mayhemz June 17, 2012 2:00pm
1 2
Do you think the currently released builds are helpful?
Mayhemz
<Member>
Mayhemz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 2:00pm | Report
I'm making a new chain of Builds the will go under the title of Skintimidation Builds. I plan to make builds for every champion out there and you will find me ingame in the NA server under the name Kamijou Kyousuke. My champs will always have skins (hence the name) so i should be easy to pick out. Feel free to give me information pertaining to builds if you want to add or comment on the builds i have, or just comment on the acual build pages released! I'm more then happy to help the experienced or the new player, just send word my way.

Mayhemz aka Kamijou Kyousuke

PS-Builds are easily found by just just google-ing "Skintimidation Builds"
[img=]
Mayhemz
<Member>
Mayhemz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2012 1:05pm | Report
bump
[img=]
Mayhemz
<Member>
Mayhemz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2012 5:53pm | Report
bump
[img=]
Mayhemz
<Member>
Mayhemz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 9:35am | Report
BUMP
[img=]
Mayhemz
<Member>
Mayhemz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 9:36am | Report
Ezreal Build has now been Released with an improved written guide including video attachments that help understand the points I make. Thank you for Following Skintimidation Builds!
[img=]
Mayhemz
<Member>
Mayhemz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 9:48am | Report
Please Post a Champion that you'd like to have a Guide made for by Skintimidation and We'll get right on it!
[img=]
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 9:50am | Report
instead of making new guides work on your old ones, they dont have much content just a sentence then a vid for 3 sections then a wrap up.

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
Mayhemz
<Member>
Mayhemz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 12:46pm | Report
I've been going back through my builds on a daily basis and adding to them as i go along. I'm looking for constructive criticism on my build and also points of the builds you do like. Posts that don't contribute to anyone. Most new players I know only look for major/main keys to a build and look to test them themselves ingame in bots. I figured I would publish the base builds (such as items, masteries, runebook) so they can test them out. While they do that they will comeback to find that I'm adding informative passages below. Thank you for you concern on the matter though.

[img=]
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 4:18pm | Report
Mayhemz wrote:

I've been going back through my builds on a daily basis and adding to them as i go along. I'm looking for constructive criticism on my build and also points of the builds you do like. Posts that don't contribute to anyone. Most new players I know only look for major/main keys to a build and look to test them themselves ingame in bots. I figured I would publish the base builds (such as items, masteries, runebook) so they can test them out. While they do that they will comeback to find that I'm adding informative passages below. Thank you for you concern on the matter though.

New players especially need the info. If i where to suddently use Ez and i looked at your guide I would a decent build. But I wouldn't know anything on how to play him. I'd have good stats but I wouldnt be able to do anything with them. Just take my advice, youd rather have one top rated build then a bunch of ones at the bottom of the ratings.

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
Goldispower
<Member>
Goldispower's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 4:22pm | Report
I agree with Syther to an extent but I do like what Mayhemz is doing. A chain of builds that are under one "Household Name" is a great concept. I support what what he's doing and I do think that he doesn't need to have a "Top Ranked" build to be successful. If he just tells enough players ingame to check out his Skintimidation Builds they are bound to be successful. I have found all of the previously posted ones to be extremely helpful and Hope he continues to make builds as he has =)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide