Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So I'm 30 but I dont feel like I play up to par

Creator: Ninja Trigger January 14, 2013 9:31pm
1 2
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 4:39pm | Report
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 5:07pm | Report
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=#mobafirechat

USE DIS ****.

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO USE IT.

/RAGE

Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 7:50pm | Report
*joins quakenet chat*

*Nighthawk isn't in it*
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 7:55pm | Report
I'd say practice with friends so you don't get *****ed at. When you feel comfortable with the champion, head into normal games. Amumu's Q is just predicting where the enemy is going so throw the bandage that way. If you didn't land it, ask yourself why you didn't land it, then learn from the mistake. You aren't getting anywhere by simply beating yourself up about it :P

What supports do you play? Support is a good role to play because you learn about map awareness, importance of warding, etc. You also learn about the ADC role since you are playing alongside them so much.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 8:11pm | Report
with support i have really only used Lulu Taric and Nautilus and a few others I will be getting nunu] [[sona and Janna next, also thx for all the help guys :)
sig by HogoPogo
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 11:03pm | Report
Uh, I really should have taken this advice when it was given to me. if you aren't confident, play custom 5v5's against real players, where people test out stuff, experience, etc. You don't have that negative factor of losing, but it's a custom! People would be dumb to rage in them aswell. I would only consider playing ranked when you have 3 GOOD champs in each role, and 2 substitutes for that roles aswell. Eg: Top = Shen, Jayce & Malphite *3 commonly/ish picked/banned champions* whilst having 2 substitutes of = Irelia & Riven. Just some examples. Everything is a learning experience. Re-starting an account will make you think like what people think of YOU. Eg *current time* - You miss a skillshot - someone on your team yells at you. If you restart, you'll be so used to better/avg players, that when THEY miss a skillshot, you'll get angry. I have over 900 wins if you include my s2/s3 ranked wins. I only just figured this out maybe a month ago? I would always get angry at the people that say "meh, just normals". This is right/wrong attitude. Normals are for practicing yes, but your attitude should be the same! Go into a normal like you would in a ranked: improve on what needs to be improved on, whilst also playing seriously. If you just go into a normal to muck around and flame team mates, you won't go anywhere.
Tips 101 with Veng Lmfao. Goodluck!
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2013 7:54pm | Report
This is just my two cents on the OP's issue, but I think the problem most people have is this...

The game is about more than just killing the closest enemy champ to you. I imagine a lot of people come into this game thinking that they are here to get in the opponents face all the time every time and do some damage. When there is so much more going on around you that should also have priority.

some of you may recognize this quote, but it will be helpful to all new players.

"The team with the most information wins"

That is literally all it takes, as well as practice of course!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide