Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Swain/Trundle/Fizz/Leblanc/Jarvan. Mentor

Creator: Chains357 May 1, 2013 11:37pm
Chains357
<Member>
Chains357's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2013 11:37pm | Report
Well I started playing about two months ago, and had a bumpy first few games before I bought nunu. I found myself after about ten games carrying alot of games with him(only because I read guides which a good portion of people at lower levels don't do.) and at about at lvl 16 I got invited to play a few games with some level thirties and really exploited how bad I was with Nunu and finally forced me into a plateu.

Around level 20 I decided to pick up Swain and Vladimir and boy did Swain almost carry me through every game(due to him not being in the main meta so most people don't know how to react to him.). So I was happy with these two champions because I was racking up a cliff of wins again and this went on for a few weeks until I found a permanent group of level 30's to play with until recently as I hit level 30 I picked up trundle/leblanc/Jarvan racking up a few streaks with jarvan and trundle until(of course not listening t the advice of 400 games(153 won so far) dove into ranked a few days ago.

Of course due to it being provisionals I knew it was going to be rough so I stuck to swain and went 4-6 which put me in division 4 bronze. So to get to the point(I know its a cool story bro) in my recent games I have been doing really sub-par and it's not so much that the players are the best(I swear bronze 4 is no different than normal matches sometimes) as it is that I have hit a serious platau and can't seem to pass it.

In past games i would usually end my games(and alot of the won ranked games too) with like 40-50 cs and get away with it. but I noticed as I entered ranked(first loss was zyra against a leblanc) I found out that stuff dosen't fly and you will get reported.

Jungle Trundle Enemy team(ranked): That 40 cs at 30:00 is just too good.''..

And then of course I got reported after I got caught with poor position by a roaming kassidan.

So to wrap this up, basically I need a mentor to help teach me more advanced tactics(ranked) about laning and jungling and game mechanics so i can have a better understanding of how things work.

If you do a good job I'll give you compinsation for your time well spent(Will improve if given a good mentor).

IGN:Chains357

Server:NA

Preffered rank: Gold 2 or higher but am not picky if the person is a good teacher.

Things to be expected from mentor: To atleast play a few games with me doing different lanes and jungle to get a good feel for how I play and to help understand the champions listed in the title of this thread.

Things mentor should expect from me : Co-operation, organized times so the mentors time isn't waisted. Compensation for the hard work. And a possible person to play with in the future if I am able to overcome this terrible Plateu.

Thank you for reading this thread and here is the info one more time in Caps.

SERVER:NA
IGN:CHAINS357
Chains357
<Member>
Chains357's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2013 6:58pm | Report
Also I when I say compensation I meant pay.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide