Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What other character should I main

Creator: TetsuoShoujiro December 2, 2012 7:46pm
TetsuoShoujiro
<Member>
TetsuoShoujiro's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 7:46pm | Report
I found my main champion is Riven. I like going the top lane, she is a decent farmer, and she is really good with fighting other champions. Since she is free this week, at some point she will have to leave my available champions until I buy her. I want to know a nice and cheap character I can use that plays like Riven. I usually don't defensive tank for a top, but I'm more of a tanky DPS that doesn't use mana.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 9:46pm | Report
Tanky deeps... Doesnt use mana... Plays like riven...

Nope. Nada. Nothing. No one else really plays like Riven. She is unique. Garen and Mordekaiser don't use mana and can be pretty tanky if you build them like that, or do alot of damage if you build them properly too. Olaf is pretty aggressive, and his mana is managable. Tryndamere might be close to your style. He has a rage mechanic that works instead of mana. Renekton too, actually I think Renekton is probably your best bet. Stuns and dashes out the ***, and also no mana. Irelia has a dash, a stun, and a long range truedamage ulti. Manageable mana, and considered by many to be completely OP. You might like her. Renekton and Tryndamere are the cheapest out of this list, I think, for champs you would like best.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
TetsuoShoujiro
<Member>
TetsuoShoujiro's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 10:02pm | Report
Thanks, I've been looking at Renekton and how he plays and he look like someone I would totally get into.
Banishedd
<Member>
Banishedd's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 11:31am | Report
Try other tanky dps characters, like Irelia, or Darius. Maybe try out a full tank? Shen?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide