Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion Reveal: Kayn, the Shadow Reaper

Creator: LevasK June 27, 2017 11:46am
1 2
Dash
<Member>
Dash's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2017 7:04am | Report
Bet you, Kayn isn't even his real name. He probably picked it one day after staring into the mug of his coffee (he orders it black like his soul) while gingerly puffing on a cigarette behind a local coffee shop you haven't heard about. The ash burning reminded him of life and the forgotten promises as well as the reminder that nothing lasts and everything fades.
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2017 7:37am | Report
@ PsiGuard Thanks, although I remember it looking a bit different, but maybe I just need to stop drinking.

@ Dash A-are you okey?

Now about the man of the hour. I bet I'm probably not the only one who can see his E being hella problematic, and when he's ahead, extremely oppressive, if he gets played as a jungler. Overall, I do like the new guy, and I'll probably pick him up, if for nothing else than to use IDCLIP again :^)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2017 7:47am | Report
Pretty sure he's been deliberately confirmed as a carry jungler, because Ivern, the last jungler was the polar opposite. That phase walking through walls is obvious jungle material. He now competes with Zac for best gank paths.

It is, and Q is both AoE and does additional damage to monsters. However, I can see his mechanics go right into top lane; he has an escape, AoE, range, an escape, sustain, and probably decent gank reception.

Weihna wrote:
So, we will have another Darkin, which is cool... but I think poor old Aatrox will remain forgotten for a while :S

Who?

Dash wrote:
Bet you, Kayn isn't even his real name. He probably picked it one day after staring into the mug of his coffee (he orders it black like his soul) while gingerly puffing on a cigarette behind a local coffee shop you haven't heard about. The ash burning reminded him of life and the forgotten promises as well as the reminder that nothing lasts and everything fades.

Or someone talks to him, and he gives them a look, takes a drag from his cigarette, illuminating his face, pauses dramatically and goes “Kayn? I haven't heard that name in years.”
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide