Introducing Referees!Creator: : Mowen
October 31, 2012 6:13pm
In order to get a wider pool of inhouse hosts and open it up to all members we’re introducing a new rank, Referees!
Starting November 10th Referees will be the only members authorized to host official MOBAFire inhouses, and because of this they will be people that have participated in inhouses before and have a good personality for the job.
Some of the requirements for being a Referee include:
- Participated in at least 5 MOBAFire inhouse days
- Be a well-liked member of the community
- Patient, assertive and responsible
- Resolve conflicts quickly and nicely
- Have a reliable internet connection
- Have LoL Replay, Ventrilo and Skype
- Have participated in a MOBAFire inhouse in the past 3 months (aka don’t go inactive)
If you would like to be a Referee and you fulfill the requirements simply send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Referee Application.”
Your application should include:
- Your MOBAFire name
- Your in-game name
- The server you most frequently play on
- A quick description of why you think you’d make a good Referee
I look forward to seeing your applications and having new inhouse helpers! :)
AP Twisted Fate | AD Carry Kog | Support Sona
Looking forward to who will start hosting these now :)
Like the buffalo
Someday love will find, you break those chains that bind you
I still wish all the inhouses wouldnt be at 5 PM :(.
Anyways, good luck to the applicants!
Question: Do Veterans have to subscribe too or can they just keep hosting?
I was wondering that myself, but I emailed them just to make sure lol.
also idk why it's referees and not like, hosts or something :P