Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ironside Malphite Released, Daily Worlds Recaps...

Creator: Wayne3100 October 11, 2015 4:38pm
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2015 4:38pm | Report

Hello everyone and welcome to another Riot news compilation post, where we give you a quick overview of the news content created by Riot in the past couple of days. Today, the overview contains a large number of Daily Recaps which discuss the action at the ongoing 2015 World Championships, which should prove useful to those who can't find the time to watch the games live. Note that the descriptions of these articles may also contain (subtle) spoilers to those who still plan to catch up on the action, so make sure to avoid reading them if you'd like to prevent that from happening.

Outside of these recaps, there's also the release article of Ironside Malphite , a satisyfing collection of wombo combos and more. That's all for now, make sure to leave your thoughts on these articles in the comments below!

Champion and skin sale: 10.09 - 10.12
By Wizardcrab, 10/08/2015

Grab these champions and skins on sale for 50% off for a limited time!

Sail on Ironside Malphite, sail on
By Riot Badtofu, 10/08/2015

Let blood red sails not pass this way.

Daily Recap: Flash Wolves
By Riot Mirhi, 10/08/2015

It's hard to draw too many conclusion from one Group, but it's clear the LMS teams are the real deal.

How far do you go to win?
By Riot Arie, 10/09/2015

Sometimes victory comes at a cost.

The Wombo Combo Collection
By RiotJaws, 10/09/2015

Enjoy 3 and a half minutes of pure wombo combo bliss by Vandiril.

Daily Recap: Edward Gaming
By Riot Mirhi, 10/09/2015

Given their expectations coming into the tournament, it's easy to understand why EDG isn't pleased.

Daily Recap: SKT
By Jem Alexander, 10/09/2015

Worlds has already seen an abundance of surprises, so it's nice that one thing's going as expected.

Daily Worlds Recap: KT Rolster
By Spinn, 10/10/2015

See what KT Rolster's support Piccaboo brings to the team and how he helped lead them to success.

Daily Recap: OG
By Jem Alexander, 10/10/2015

Origen secures a spot at the Quarterfinals, despite difficulties during Week 2 of the Group Stage.

Origen's coach opens up
By Riot Whiski, 10/10/2015

How Origen's replacement coach Hermit helped his team become a Worlds contender.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Firephoenix544
<Member>
Firephoenix544's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2015 11:42am | Report
I'm really sad about the in game model, looks like scrap metal then anything else. Would have been better if it looked like an actual ship.
When I started playing this game, I was so hyped for ranked. So hyped, in fact, that I almost feel like I rushed things. Then I got to ranked. Got silver 2. I haven't played ranked after that. The time I spent learning, breaking, loving the game, trying to get to ranked was the most fun I ever had. Lesson of the day? It's not about the destination. It's the journey.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide