Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Last chance to grab an MSI Capsule

Creator: PsiGuard May 17, 2017 4:05pm
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2017 4:05pm | Report

Last chance to grab an MSI Capsule

BY KANTAYAMS

MSI Capsules will leave the store soon, so grab ‘em while you can. They’ll be available May 18, 2017 11:00 PT - May 21, 2017 23:59 PT.

Don’t miss out on this event-exclusive loot container packed with glorious surprises. For 600 RP, you’re guaranteed:

• An esports skin shard (score a shard for Legacy skins like SKT, SSW, TPA, Fnatic, or Challenger)
  • Two skin shards

As a bonus, each capsule also includes three rolls, each with a 50% improved chance of a gemstone drop.

Thanks for a legendary (mid)season!
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!
Terroronyou
<Member>
Terroronyou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2017 12:12am | Report
Are they worth it? What is the general opinion on these?
LuxTheGreyWarden
<Veteran>
LuxTheGreyWarden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2017 1:08pm | Report
@ Terroronyou It really depends on what you're looking for. If you want a specific champion skin, just go buy it individually. However, it gives you 3 skins, with one being guaranteed a SKT/SSW/etc skins, which aren't bad at all. I think this is great if you just want random skin shards for orange essence/random skins for rerolls/or just for fun with the luck of the draw. Plus, I got two gemstones from buying some of these! They're worth it because 3 boxes is around 585RP, but boxes also means champion shards or ward skins. These are GUARANTEED 3 skins. Hope this helps and good luck <3
PS: I got Pulsefire Ezreal from the capsule, just in time for that skins update hehehe
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2017 4:56pm | Report
Not worth it for me. I bought a lot of skins the first couple years I played and now I'm really picky about which new ones to get. The capsules are probably okay if you just want random skins or you enjoy the lottery feeling. The gemstone drops don't seem worth it to me unless you buy a lot of capsules and/or you really really really want the hextech crafting exclusive skins.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide