Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Midweek Round-up: Animation, Sexy Champs and more!

Creator: PsiGuard July 18, 2017 5:34pm
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2017 5:34pm | Report

Hey everyone, welcome to the Round-Up, where we take a quick look at at recent League of Legends news posts. Be sure to click the links below for any news you're interested in!

In today's post, we have a couple final videos from the Rift Rivals event for NA vs EU. Kayn's special missions for unique icons are also shown here, alongside his Champion Spotlight. We have a few Riot articles on voice chat, sexy champions, animation and the alternative ending to the VS. comic if Dawnbringer Riven had prevailed. Be sure to check out the League of Legends City Champs if you're living in the U.S. to see if you can join in the tournament!

Relive the rivalry between North America and Europe in a special episode of Mic Check.

The top five plays from the NA vs. EU edition of Rift Rivals.

One will emerge victorious… the other will be consumed. Kayn is available now.

Welcome to the Kayn Champion Spotlight.

How'd animators bring Dawnbringer Riven and Nightbringer Yasuo to life?

Ask Riot: Sexy champs and Butcher’s Bridge
07/13/2017

Voice chat, sexy champs, Butcher’s Bridge, and more.

VS.: The Untold Ending

07/14/2017

What if Dawnbringer Riven had prevailed?

Pro-tip: don't trust messages or links to sites promising to give you free RP! Join RHrealism and Crazy Boris in this important PSA to educate yourself on how to protect your League of Legends account.

Dance along with the amazing League of Legends cosplayers from Anime Expo in this latest community collab with Beat Down Boogie!

FIGHT FOR YOUR CITY
07/17/2017

Twelve cities battle in a fierce national competition live in theatres across the country.

Choose your shade with new chromas for Pool Party Lulu , Pool Party Graves , and Pool Party Fiora .

Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2017 1:50pm | Report
Man I assumed it would be "why do you make so many sexy champs", but then it was the opposite. xD I hadn't thought of how long it had been since they made a new "classic sexy girl" lol.

Cuz there's already so many >.>
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2017 4:32pm | Report
I dunno, I'd like a new sexy girl to play personally.
patriciakohan
<Member>
patriciakohan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2017 1:30am | Report
Great animations and pictures also
With the help of our services even the most complicated and seemingly hopeless tasks are turned to be successful for our customers. We offer a wide range of buy an essay services and hope they will satisfy demands of the majority of regular customers, as well as newcomers that are looking for some help.
BczImBatman42
<Member>
BczImBatman42's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2017 4:25am | Report
Theres always that one rp guy in every friends list

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide