Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Weekly Report!

Creator: PsiGuard September 30, 2014 3:58pm
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2014 3:58pm | Report

Hi everyone, I'm PsiGuard and I'm here to bring you the MOBAFire Weekly Report! This week we'll be looking at a couple recently created review shops and showing you how to join the in-game MOBAFire chat room. We've also got some more bug fixes and new features to show off.

New Review Shops

Levask's Guide Dissection Service and Foxy's Reviewing Factory are two new review shops that have sprung up in the Build & Guide Discussion forums in the past couple weeks. These are both platinum+ players that are looking for guides to review, so if you're an aspiring guide author in need of some criticism, head on over to their threads and put in a request!

Mobafire Chat Room

This isn't really news, but it's worth a reminder that you can join the MOBAFire community chat room on any server. Joining the chat room is a great way to join MOBAFire inhouses or find other MOBAFire members to talk or queue up for a game with.

How to Join

Bug Fixes / Feature Changes

• Added WebM support (implemented as [webm url="XXXXX"]).
  • Added a reply link to the top of forum thread pages.
  • Fixed an issue causing the "Only Comments" checkbox in the Activity Feed to duplicate when checking/unchecking it for users who weren't logged on.
  • Fixed links to Q&A answers in the Activity Feed.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Activity Feed with the "Comments Only" checkbox unchecked to behave as if it was checked after clicking Next.
  • Fixed an issue causing the "Guide Settings" sidebar in the guide editor to become too big.

Example of WebM

That's the end of this week's MOBAFire Weekly Report. Check in next week for more MOBAFire news, and feel free to leave comments or suggestions below!
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
Foxy Riven
<Editor>
Foxy Riven's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2014 11:57pm | Report
Hey I'm famous!

That WebM is quite handy, thanks :)
(Check out my guides, they're linked to their pictures!)

If I helped you in any way, that +REP is always nice^^
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 1:33am | Report

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide