Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Weekly Report!

Creator: PsiGuard December 17, 2014 2:32pm
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2014 2:32pm | Report

Hi everyone, I'm PsiGuard and I'm here to bring you the MOBAFire Weekly Report! This week we'll be looking at a new art critique thread, a recently released Ahri guide, some new MOBAFire avatars and a few site changes.

Toshabi's Chamber of Critique

MOBAFire's (in)famous veteran Toshabi just started up a new art review shop with a bit of a twist. Toshabi claims that most other reviewers will only offer opinions on people's work but not really explain what an artist did well and what they did poorly. Whether this is entirely true or not, if you head to Toshabi's critique shop, expect some good, honest criticism.

Temptations of the Fox

I can't help but feature Emikadon yet again because she just keeps putting out awesome content. Her new Ahri guide is very neatly organized and covers everything you need to know about playing Ahri in the 2015 preseason. Give her guide a look if you're interested in playing Ahri, you just love to read good guides, or you're a nitpicker who wants to help her improve. I'm sure she'd appreciate the visit for any of those reasons.

New Poro Avatars!

Everyone loves poros, or if you don't, you probably at least enjoy throwing them. We're adding in some new MOBAFire avatars based on Riot's limited edition summoner icons available in the game client. Edit your profile to change your avatar to represent your preferred poro personality! The new avatars will be under "poro" so be sure to look under the "P" section of your avatar list.

Site Changes

• Removed the PM button for guests who haven't logged in (previously resulted in a 404 error).
  • Adjusted guide sorting on the browse page to prioritize fresh guides over those from season 4. We're still looking into some of the other guide sorting pages so please be patient!
  • Adjusted some of the MOBAFire tournament rules and information that was outdated (extending tournaments to Monday, no-smurfing rule, stuff like that).

That's the end of this week's MOBAFire Weekly Report. Check in next week for more MOBAFire news, and feel free to leave comments or suggestions below!
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2014 9:12pm | Report
#getrekt toshiba
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2014 6:05am | Report
"Whether this is entirely true or not..." You just gonna take that son?

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
Foxy Riven
<Editor>
Foxy Riven's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2014 7:22am | Report
PORO'S

May swap out my face for one.
(Check out my guides, they're linked to their pictures!)

If I helped you in any way, that +REP is always nice^^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide