Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Weekend champ and skin sales

Creator: virago July 6, 2012 4:54am
virago
<Member>
virago's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 4:54am | Report
This week we get the Aussie :) ...

Outback Renekton Delivers Skins and Champions Sale

Posted by Renekton on Thu, 2012-07-05

(Corporate Mundo here, testing new spokesmen for skins and champions sale. Today he grab Outback Renekton to tell you about latest sale. Pay attention cash bags! Gator man only get one shot at this!)

G'day summoners! Mundo's holdin' me wife and little ones hostage until I tell you about our new skins and champions, so I'm on me best behavior! It reminds me of the time I was stalking the elusive Cho'Gath in the wilds of the bot lane. That little bugger had me cornered and almost fricasseed my wallaby if you follow! Never, never, never confront a wild Cho'Gath in his chosen territory. When you hear those nom-nom-noms, it means he's poised for the kill, and his Vorpal Spikes really leave a mark.

Okay, Mundo's tellin' me to get on with it. He's also poundin' on the table with his cleaver which I do not want to get in front of. Y'see, the average Mundo sports this massive cleaver and when he spots his prey he smashes it down in a… right, this is me, gettin' on with it.

Feast your eyes on the wide array of critters on sale this week!

• Riven the Exile helps keep enemies at bay; you can find her outside of the wild for 487 RP.
  • Udyr has been invaluable on me expeditions into the wild. He wrestles the beastie into submission while I watch him and tell jokes! He'll serve as your guide for 487 RP.
  • Lux's legacy of light is perfect for findin' your way outta the bush. It's less perfect when you're tryin' to sneak up on a sleeping Kog'Maw and she shines it right in its eyes. Pick her up for 487 RP.

• Sorceress Lux is a bit too girly for life out in the bush. Of course, the last time I told her that, she rooted me in place and left me for the dingoes. You can have her for 260 RP.
  • Midnight Ahri uses natural camouflage to blend in to her surroundings. Makes it awful awkward when you trod right on top of her. Buy her for 487 RP.
  • Vindicator Vayne can hunt in even the most adverse conditions. Makes her awful handy when you're being stalked by creatures from the Outer Void. You can have her for 487 RP.

The sale runs from July 6 until July 10. Oh crickey, Mundo just injected me with puffer fish poison. If you buy enough of these skins, maybe he'll let the doctors get close enough to suck it out before I keel over!
Thank you to our Veteran member jhoijhoi for this signature
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 6:28am | Report
Meh sale in content and presentation.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
AFKwithyoursister's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 4:15pm | Report
already own a lot of this ):

Fearless bush diving