Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

where is yoric now after his rework?

Creator: YoricMori January 14, 2017 12:16pm
did you enjoy yorick after his rework?
YoricMori
<Member>
YoricMori's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2017 12:16pm | Report
yorick....yeah not a name you read often while looking at the team compositions in the post game loading screen but it was a normal thing before his rework,he was the definition of an anti-fun lane-bully champion but even after his in my opinion successful rework and after that hipe of a new champion if you could say,you still don't see him that much.
as a yorick main i love him for many many reason i could go on for days but i have always wondered why is he put in such a shady corner why is the player base of one champion is very large but the player base of another is very small it's not that i made all of this to cry about why is yorick not that popular i actually like the fact that i see no yorick players other than me and some rare people i have met in the field.
the point of me writing this thing is i hope that a simple question would be answered.
what does the community think that has gone wrong with yorick after his rework and why haven't his pick rate gone up???
Lasoor
<Member>
Lasoor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2017 1:27pm | Report
Honestly I think the main thing is he never really appealed to players that much. Like when his rework came out his play rates didn't go up that much. Not a lot of people actually tried him and now many newer players or returning players don't even think about him because they don't see him played.

When I first fought against a reworked Yorick I was annoyed by how insanely over powered he was. That is the reason I eventually tried him out and found him to be an insanely strong top laner. He can win majority of match ups and is a strong split pusher. He's also great in team fights.

Whenever my high elo friends invite me to custom games with Gold - Diamond ranked people I just choose Yorick so I stand a chance and I normally end up carrying or putting up a great fight because of how strong he is. I hate how he looks though, he's so ugly and has boring skins.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2017 1:58pm | Report
I loved old yorick even during the end of his days. He was extremely annoying has a laner and with a Black Cleaver + Iceborn Gauntlet all the "easy to kite" gig became a detail for all except Kalista and Ashe (coz of his Q ms as well).

Nowadays I just don't recognize him and that saddens me. Also, the fact that he is a splitpush bot doesn't appeal to me at all.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide