Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ashamed of Being Human

Creator: CrimsonSkyz December 24, 2012 11:01am
80 posts - page 3 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 1:15pm | Report

Ideals are bulletproof (yes clever movie quote) but also timeless. There is nothing wrong with fighting for ideals which are as old as the world itself; other than the fact that it is naive since ideals do never exist in the real world. My argument was made to show that humans always do "horrible" things regardless of nationality, era or ethnicity.

P.S. You might wanna do something about your spelling.

bad keib0ard. dun give shi7 ab0u7 n0 ****in spelling.

"Ideals are bulletproof"
disagree. otherwise we wouldn't have the kind of politics we have "everwhere", with no scientific backup. all that counts is your ability to convince people, to get a vote. the more ignorant and oblivious, the better.

"There is nothing wrong with fighting for ideals which are as old as the world itself"
Loss of perspective and unfitting values to modern society? Are we ahrithmetic equals? bc if we are, i demand your GDP.

"other than the fact that it is naive since ideals do never exist in the real world"
fact, but i'm making this a general conversation, not pinpointing naivite of general population.
however you will never be free of taking aproximations to undesand what you experience, or, at least, express it.

"My argument was made to show that humans always do "horrible" things regardless of nationality, era or ethnicity"
m ypoint exactly. I was just trying to say most of us are past it, or maybe i'm being naive as well.

Sig made by Aquilegia
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 1:26pm | Report

Why sadly? It means you're starting to comprehend the world. I don't know why you'd post that kind of news here though. I doubt a lot of people are interested.

It's true I'm starting to comprehend the world. I said "sadly" because it is sad to understand how cruel and twisted the world really is. There's nothing great about it. I posted the news because like Demon said I wanted to give my opinion on the current news. Is it wrong to do that? You can post anything on Mobafire as long as it does not break any of the rules. If it's not interesting, then I won't post anymore of this kind of news. Can we just end this discussion? I'm tired of trying to new things and then having people misunderstand my intentions and starting a long drawn out argument.
Death Has Arrived
Currently on vacation~
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 2:19pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

bad keib0ard. dun give shi7 ab0u7 n0 ****in spelling.

"Ideals are bulletproof"
disagree. otherwise we wouldn't have the kind of politics we have "everwhere", with no scientific backup. all that counts is your ability to convince people, to get a vote. the more ignorant and oblivious, the better.

"There is nothing wrong with fighting for ideals which are as old as the world itself"
Loss of perspective and unfitting values to modern society? Are we ahrithmetic equals? bc if we are, i demand your GDP.

"other than the fact that it is naive since ideals do never exist in the real world"
fact, but i'm making this a general conversation, not pinpointing naivite of general population.
however you will never be free of taking aproximations to undesand what you experience, or, at least, express it.

"My argument was made to show that humans always do "horrible" things regardless of nationality, era or ethnicity"
m ypoint exactly. I was just trying to say most of us are past it, or maybe i'm being naive as well.

You don't care about spelling? Tell me how badass you are. You also don't seem to care about grammar which really makes me think you are quite the rebel.

Your argument has nothing to do with ideals nor has it anything to do with my comment. If you don't get my statements, please don't respond to them.

Please don't use words like arithmetic in the wrong context. Fighting for ideals sometimes causes people to lose their perspective but the intelligent ones do not do that and use that ideal to try to accomplish something.

No one is past it. You are being naive.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 2:22pm | Report

It's true I'm starting to comprehend the world. I said "sadly" because it is sad to understand how cruel and twisted the world really is. There's nothing great about it. I posted the news because like Demon said I wanted to give my opinion on the current news. Is it wrong to do that? You can post anything on Mobafire as long as it does not break any of the rules. If it's not interesting, then I won't post anymore of this kind of news. Can we just end this discussion? I'm tired of trying to new things and then having people misunderstand my intentions and starting a long drawn out argument.

Cruel and twisted is a matter of point of view. And I never said it's wrong, I'm just wondering what you are trying to accomplish and why. I doubt we can simply end this; I'm too intrigued to do so.
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 2:44pm | Report

Cruel and twisted is a matter of point of view. And I never said it's wrong, I'm just wondering what you are trying to accomplish and why. I doubt we can simply end this; I'm too intrigued to do so.

TBH I just wanted to try something new since I've never seen any discussion about current events in the Off Topic section. I was thinking about posting about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting but I never did. The trap set for the firefighters really got me mad/sad so I thought people should be more aware of what's happening around them. I made this to have people read about the incident instead of going to the Off Topic section to talk about random things(not that there's anything wrong/bad about it). Maybe because I'm in Journalism and want to make sure news is spread out and known.
Death Has Arrived
Currently on vacation~
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 3:18pm | Report

TBH I just wanted to try something new since I've never seen any discussion about current events in the Off Topic section. I was thinking about posting about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting but I never did. The trap set for the firefighters really got me mad/sad so I thought people should be more aware of what's happening around them. I made this to have people read about the incident instead of going to the Off Topic section to talk about random things(not that there's anything wrong/bad about it). Maybe because I'm in Journalism and want to make sure news is spread out and known.

Ok but how exactly can we discuss this? There isn't much to discuss.
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 3:27pm | Report
Well I never really gave much thought to that. What is there to discuss? :o
Usually if I just make an article the reader's just discuss whatever pops into their head first.
Balance is key
Currently on vacation~
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 4:08pm | Report

You don't care about spelling? Tell me how badass you are. You also don't seem to care about grammar which really makes me think you are quite the rebel.

Your argument has nothing to do with ideals nor has it anything to do with my comment. If you don't get my statements, please don't respond to them.

Please don't use words like arithmetic in the wrong context. Fighting for ideals sometimes causes people to lose their perspective but the intelligent ones do not do that and use that ideal to try to accomplish something.

No one is past it. You are being naive.

1. i've explained and made a joke out of it. too bad for your bad humour.

it's a bit of a pity you can't be flexible enough to undersand why such word was used. i don't think it requires a context since it is an adjective. it gives quality to a noun. deal with it.

3. you failed to understand how a person reaches an ideal? as subjecive as i may seem, it follows a process. surprised? i shouldn't need to explain it to you.

4. you seem not to grasp what was important about my text, but fine, i'm not made to speak my mind anyway. ou can "beach" about the details all you want.

Sig made by Hogopogo
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 4:23pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

1. i've explained and made a joke out of it. too bad for your bad humour.

it's a bit of a pity you can't be flexible enough to undersand why such word was used. i don't think it requires a context since it is an adjective. it gives quality to a noun. deal with it.

3. you failed to understand how a person reaches an ideal? as subjecive as i may seem, it follows a process. surprised? i shouldn't need to explain it to you.

4. you seem not to grasp what was important about my text, but fine, i'm not made to speak my mind anyway. ou can "beach" about the details all you want.

1: That's your opinion honey.
2: The word is used in a wrong way. Not my fault, maybe you need a dictionary.
3: Ideals follow a process and those processes aren't always bad, surprised? I shouldn't need to explain that to you.
4: Without details, ones statements and "texts", to use your vocabulary, become shallow and meaningless.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2012 4:25pm | Report

Well I never really gave much thought to that. What is there to discuss? :o
Usually if I just make an article the reader's just discuss whatever pops into their head first.

In this case I doubt there is much to discuss, especially with that thread title.

Also: readers*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide