Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Bloodline Champions - Join me!

Creator: Searz June 15, 2012 9:13am
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 12:34pm | Report
Dainou wrote:

Well I don't know much of the competitive side, just that I realized that his shield can only be used on him self. Btw can I join your guys? Might even think of getting a new account, for more blood coins and get something another bloodline, instead of having to rely on the free ones.

Also how does it work with the prize of as well traits/medallions? Seems it will cost a lot of blood coins and to be fair, doesn't seems like you would get huge amounts of coins fast.

They increased the overall coin gain when they added traits and medalions.
The medalions aren't really a big deal, the traits are more important and they're quite cheap. Only the last tier is expensive (5000 coins), but you'll have to be almost lvl20 to make use of that anyways.

You'll probably want to buy a passive medalion the moment you reach level12 though.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 12:36pm | Report
Searz I must say it, you sure tempted me to pick this up again, now when I don't have to dwell in solo again. So much nicer to play when you first don't have to farm for a lot of min, before the fun part starts.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 12:37pm | Report
Just gimme your email if you want a new acc :)
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 12:38pm | Report
Is it more fun than LoL? I mean, with LoL I get pissed off in 90% of the games because the outcome is not determined by how well I play but by that ****** in one of the teams. The other 10% aren't fun enough to make up for it so I quit LoL.
So, my question is, if someone on your team is a ****** is it still fun to play?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 12:43pm | Report
It's easier to carry in BLC if you're good than it is in LoL.
There are several reasons for that;
It's 100% skill based.
The teams are 2v2 or 3v3, unless you're playing capture the artifact(pretty much CFT) or capture control points in which case it's 5v5. (smaller teams obviously mean that your impact as one player is greater)
Relatively even rounds last 2-3 min each and you play a best of 5 in each match. So if you get ******s you're rid of them below 5min instead of having to play 20+min like in LoL. There's also the instant forfeit that can be used.

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 12:46pm | Report
Sounds fun. How is the penalty system? By that I mean what happens when you die?

Well, send me an inv anyway, I'll try it
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 12:58pm | Report
In the arena you're dead until one entire team is dead. In CFT and CTP you've got a respawn timer.

Gimme yer Email if you want an invite.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 1:36pm | Report
I sent you to the e-mail by PM
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 1:46pm | Report
bitemyshorts@hotmail.com try this one or i will have to make a new one
PhoenixWright
<Member>
PhoenixWright's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 1:49pm | Report
Hell I'm in! Gonna scream TAKE THAT! when I kill someone and OBJECTION! when I get killed.

lazertarget@gmail.com

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide