Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

*Claps Hands* Obama Elected

Creator: MrCuddowls November 6, 2012 8:25pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
FatelBlade
<Member>
FatelBlade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 2:18pm | Report
Wait, you were banned? This brings all whole new spring on things!

Also, does anyone respect me anyways?
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the awesome PsiGuard-loving sig!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 2:21pm | Report
FatelBlade wrote:
Wait, you were banned? This brings all whole new spring on things!
How so? I think everyone knows that eventually I'll be perma banned.

FatelBlade wrote:
Also, does anyone respect me anyways?

I don't think respect from the people here at mobafire is worth anything.
FatelBlade
<Member>
FatelBlade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 2:24pm | Report
Well, if you were banned, than for what reason was the thread locked? I was enjoying it. Seems like punishing the people for something you did(I don't think you're in the wrong though)
Thank you Jovy for this bomb *** sig!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 3:21pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

That's funny coming from you.. I remember rather vividly of a certain 100$ bet about Europe that you proposed and then chickened out of.

Sorry, but that doesn't make much sense... I was banned for 3 days so there was no need to lock the thread if I was the problem. If I'm banned I can't post.

I actually got banned so I couldn't respond, but in any case if you're still up for the bet so am I
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 3:31pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

but you resort to attacks on what you think theyre intelligence is by calling them idiots like i said in my last post

you can DEBATE but you cannot INSULT

its amazing how some people would rather be stupid than called stupid. The fact is, I usually give ample opportunity to atleast make a valid point for your personal beliefs. I may not believe them, but like I said, in your case I respect your beliefs because, albeit I dont agree with them, you have your reasons. The problem I have with werepirelord and pheyneix is that they have their beliefs, which is fine as Ive said numerous times I dont have a problem if you disagree with me just back it up with a valid reason, and then when I do ask them why, they sit there and attack me and my beliefs and say the most nonsensical things. I mean is it really too much for you to have to explain you position on an issue? Apparently it is on these forums, and what's worse, is if you challenge someone to explain their beliefs then everyone tries to pin you as the bad guy. Sack up and learn the issues. If you're not even going to bother to educate yourself, then don't entertain me with your political beliefs

And please, don't even bother to talk about attacks, this thread, and pretty much every other political thread results in me getting gank attacked by this mob we call mobafire. As the saying goes, if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. If you don't have thick enough skin then don't discuss politics, and you probably shouldn't even be on the internet, both pretty vicious arenas.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 3:38pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:
I actually got banned so I couldn't respond, but in any case if you're still up for the bet so am I
You replied several times but never accepted the bet. You give me 100$ if Portugal pays up it's debt, I pay you 100$ if we don't.

FatelBlade wrote:
Well, if you were banned, than for what reason was the thread locked? I was enjoying it.
The interesting topics always get locked without exception. Sometimes we can get up to 10 pages if there are no mods online and we post quickly, but they rarely survive more than one day once the discussion starts.
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 3:44pm | Report
You are rather persistent, Canoas.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 3:44pm | Report
Minho wrote:
You are rather persistent, Canoas.

What do you mean?
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 3:45pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

its amazing how some people would rather be stupid than called stupid. The fact is, I usually give ample opportunity to atleast make a valid point for your personal beliefs. I may not believe them, but like I said, in your case I respect your beliefs because, albeit I dont agree with them, you have your reasons. The problem I have with werepirelord and pheyneix is that they have their beliefs, which is fine as Ive said numerous times I dont have a problem if you disagree with me just back it up with a valid reason, and then when I do ask them why, they sit there and attack me and my beliefs and say the most nonsensical things. I mean is it really too much for you to have to explain you position on an issue? Apparently it is on these forums, and what's worse, is if you challenge someone to explain their beliefs then everyone tries to pin you as the bad guy. Sack up and learn the issues. If you're not even going to bother to educate yourself, then don't entertain me with your political beliefs

And please, don't even bother to talk about attacks, this thread, and pretty much every other political thread results in me getting gank attacked by this mob we call mobafire. As the saying goes, if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. If you don't have thick enough skin then don't discuss politics, and you probably shouldn't even be on the internet, both pretty vicious arenas.

well, i explained. i stated thse weren't beliefs. plus, i already noticed that since something doesn't agree with your argument, it will be (to you) senseless, anyway we try. so there is no big point in reasoning with you, since you seem really stubbrn.

Sig made by elenah
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2012 3:46pm | Report
moon you got pinned as the bad guy because you insult people not because you ask people to explain themselves, im pretty sure that debating and asking people to explain themselves is ok but calling them an idiot or that they should "put their head in the sand" because they didnt is not ok and using the "its the internet im allowed to" excuse is pointless because this site, like many forums and websites, have rules against insulting or harassing others and just because its about politics doesnt mean that the rules change
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide