Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Overlooked Classic Games?

Creator: Bellpepper January 30, 2013 8:15am
65 posts - page 2 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2013 5:55pm | Report

yeah except for that one glitch in the game that made it so you cant get 100% unless you cheated but still it was the best game ever for me

its sad how i want to play a lot of old games i played but dont remember the names to any of them but there was a game that was an RPG and the only thing i remember about it is that the people were named after weapons like Gre Nade was a person on it but i loved that game more than anything

and even though people like OoT or MM i always preferred A Link To The Past as the better Zelda game
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2013 8:10pm | Report
Any and all of the Megaman games. Difficult, but I have beaten 1-7, 9 and 10 in the classic series. Great fun if you can find them.

Oh yea, and Mario party. The game that tests friendships.
True love is found only in yourself.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 2:10am | Report
Oh right!

I played Megaman X4 to death. Such an amazing game.
I replayed it again just a few years ago and it's seriously still an amazing game by today's standards. Great pixel graphics, great movement and attacks and amazing bosses.
Also, hilariously cheesy cut scenes, if that's something you like.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
Bellpepper
<Member>
Bellpepper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 4:12am | Report
The whole original Megaman franchise is amazing. Also the GBA versions (Zero 1-4, not that Cardbattle thingie) and DS versions are great and stick to the spirit of the originals (although the latest ones got a bit of an open world flair.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 4:15am | Report
A lot of the Megaman games do feel pretty outdated now though.
Mainly because of stilted gameplay and outdated mechanics.

I find that X4 keeps up waay better than the rest of the games I've played. X4 being the only game in the series that is still GOOD by today's standards.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 6:48pm | Report
VectorMan, Paper Mario, Megaman series, Tetris, Dungeon Siege series, Baldur's Gate series, Elder Scrolls series (especially Morrowind), Dead Space 1&2, Jedi Knights: Jedi Academy ( <- omfg amazing game), Mario RPG, Half Life series, Team Fortress 1&2, Neverwinter Nights series, Knights of the Old Republic, Halo (PC or XBC anyone?), Tribes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Possibly the best zelda), Power Stone 1&2, Shenmue 1&2, Warcraft III, Golden Eye, Jet Force Gemini, Mario Cart, Megaman Soccer, Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie 1&2, Perfect Dark, Age of Empires, Earthworm Jim, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, Gauntlet, Rampage... I could go on.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Bellpepper
<Member>
Bellpepper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2013 5:19pm | Report
Please do :D
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2013 9:54pm | Report
The Megaman legends series was also good if you can get past the clumsy controls there awesome, working my way though em again.

outside of Megaman, there were a lot of old computer games that were really good like the monkey island games, Torin's passage, the lost of mind of doctor brain, and so many more

and I saw BusDriver210 mention Shenmue 1&2 best games ever!
Sig by jhoijhoi
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2013 9:57pm | Report
When I was like... 6? I played super smash bros, runescape & maplestory a lot. Apparently RS & Maple are still REALLY popular, but super smash bros is... dead?

Apart from that, I miss "Gold Miner" on miniclip. An all time classic game.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2013 10:06pm | Report
I use to play runescape all the time XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide