Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Some people on this site are really unpleasent

Creator: FatelBlade November 3, 2016 3:08pm
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2016 7:23pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:
Obvious troll thread made by a troll so why am I expected to take this seriously? I have never taken part in a serious drama thread because that's just bothersome. This is not a serious thread.

I'm having serious trouble telling if Fatel is being serious or not. Is he really that good at faking being dumb?
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2016 7:43pm | Report
Searz wrote:

I'm having serious trouble telling if Fatel is being serious or not. Is he really that good at faking being dumb?
I was pretty sure it was a troll and this comment just gave it away.
FatelBlade wrote:
It really bothers me when people try to make a serious post silly. Please don't do that.

I'ts no surprise if people took this seriously but if we look at Fatel's latest posts and/or threads, it's guessable that this is a troll post. If he wants to be taken seriously, he needs to stop being an ape but he is probably killing his boredom with these threads so he doesn't mind playing the role of an ape as long as he gets reactions out of people.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
sirellv2
<Member>
sirellv2's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2016 10:01pm | Report
MF sure hasn't changed much.

<3
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2016 6:02am | Report
Joxuu wrote:
I'ts no surprise if people took this seriously but if we look at Fatel's latest posts and/or threads, it's guessable that this is a troll post. If he wants to be taken seriously, he needs to stop being an ape but he is probably killing his boredom with these threads so he doesn't mind playing the role of an ape as long as he gets reactions out of people.

I have no memory of his previous posts (I'm not even sure I've seen them), nor do I have any desire to go through his post history, so I'll just take your word for it.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2016 10:18am | Report
Searz wrote:

Vapora kept saying not to take him seriously, so I didn't :D

Also, with the kind of stupid **** he's spewing he deserves no respect. Respect is earned, not given.

Respect can be shown and therefore given. It can have multiple meanings; admiration or to think highly of someone/something or it can be considered a baseline level of decency shown to someone or something.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2016 11:35am | Report
Serious thread Kappa.

Serious thread Kappa.

Yeah you know what really grinds my gears? When someone posts something.

I guess he feels very strongly about some users having different coloured names than others.

"Does anyone else feel that the veterans are an elitist club? If you check the off topic forum a majority of the posts are either by a vet or responded to by a vet, and I think this locks other people out for posting. The vets act like they're "the ****" when all they really do is flood different forums with things that inhibit growth."

3 hours later... "This is an official Mobafire post to determine whether Mooninites deserves to be a veteran. He has done countless things for the site and I think its time for him to be rewarded."

This isn't a serious thread, he's just a troll trying to bait out responses like these towards a non-existent issue:

Meiyjhe wrote:
I understand your frustration, it sucks when something matters to you and others just tease about it and ****talk that something. When people do that it is important to argue why your thought/post matters (or at least why it matters to you) as people will keep seeing it as a joke until you do which can get to a whole new level of frustration.

Sure this could be the one time he decided to actually be serious, but I doubt it, because for starters, how many people on MOBAFire have a "mean attitude and general douchebagginess" that it would warrant creating a thread about it? Secondly, why would he of all people have a problem with that?

FatelBlade troll voting Joxuu's Graves guide.

Here's him berating one of my posts and calling me a bad Talon for the thousandth time.

Here's him calling me a bad Talon for the 999th time.

Here's a quote of him insulting me in general for the thousandth time, before a mod removed it.

I've reported like 10+ posts made by FatelBlade because of being a **** to me or someone else (mostly me). Does that sound like a guy who would seriously make a thread complaining about many MOBAFire users being douchebags?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2016 3:21pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:
Respect can be shown and therefore given. It can have multiple meanings; admiration or to think highly of someone/something or it can be considered a baseline level of decency shown to someone or something.

Yep. I agree. But said baseline of respect can also be retracted if said person acts like an idiot. In which case he'd have to earn it back.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2016 11:00am | Report
mfw i check back on mobafire and see how nice ppl are.
owell guess that's enough mobafire for 2k16
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2016 12:10pm | Report
Serious thread Kappa.

Serious thread Kappa.

Yeah you know what really grinds my gears? When someone posts something.

I guess he feels very strongly about some users having different coloured names than others.

"Does anyone else feel that the veterans are an elitist club? If you check the off topic forum a majority of the posts are either by a vet or responded to by a vet, and I think this locks other people out for posting. The vets act like they're "the ****" when all they really do is flood different forums with things that inhibit growth."

3 hours later... "This is an official Mobafire post to determine whether Mooninites deserves to be a veteran. He has done countless things for the site and I think its time for him to be rewarded."

This isn't a serious thread, he's just a troll trying to bait out responses like these towards a non-existent issue:

Sure this could be the one time he decided to actually be serious, but I doubt it, because for starters, how many people on MOBAFire have a "mean attitude and general douchebagginess" that it would warrant creating a thread about it? Secondly, why would he of all people have a problem with that?

FatelBlade troll voting Joxuu's Graves guide.

Here's him berating one of my posts and calling me a bad Talon for the thousandth time.

Here's him calling me a bad Talon for the 999th time.

Here's a quote of him insulting me in general for the thousandth time, before a mod removed it.

I've reported like 10+ posts made by FatelBlade because of being a **** to me or someone else (mostly me). Does that sound like a guy who would seriously make a thread complaining about many MOBAFire users being douchebags?

I've reported you well more than 10 times for being a **** or trolling. So I guess that means no one should take you seriously either then.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2016 2:30am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

I've reported you well more than 10 times for being a **** or trolling. So I guess that means no one should take you seriously either then.

I will do that without anyone needing to remind me or coming up with unimaginative reasons do to so thankyou

Basically MOBAFire.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide