Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

The MOBAFire Kitchen!

Creator: TheSilverDust May 7, 2015 6:56am
40 posts - page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2015 6:56am | Report

Hello, and welcome to...

THE MOBAFire Kitchen!

Your one-stop place here in MOBAFire where you can find food recipes that will satisfy your appetite!

My name is TheSilverDust and the manager of this Kitchen! By reading this thread, you can search for food recipes that suits for your exquisite taste buds and stomach.

I will post recipes that you can make also! And you, yes you! You can share your recipes in the Kitchen! But be wary of the guidelines:

• DON'T TROLL. You know someone will try your recipe, no? Please, DON'T FOOL AROUND when you're sharing recipes. Share them if they are credible and true. Something might happen to that person trying your recipe that is a fraud.
  • NO PLAGARISM. If you are modified/changed someone's recipe, please put "inspired from" and the source where you got the original recipe. It might give an idea to the viewers to make another recipe and share to this thread!
(That was only my guidelines for now. May I'll add another later.)

If there are questions, please PM me or post to this thread and I'll do my best to answer them!

Soredewa, itadakimasu!

Sig made by me!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2015 7:07am | Report
Subscribed to this thread, though really, really random for a gaming forum haha. I'm a pretty decent cook but I always run out of ideas what to make :p
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2015 7:14am | Report
Vynertje wrote:
Subscribed to this thread, though really, really random for a gaming forum haha. I'm a pretty decent cook but I always run out of ideas what to make :p

Me either, so I have to make a thread just to gather some cooking powers from other people. In exchange, I will lend some of my cooking powers hahahahaha >u<
Thanks Vapora Dark for the sig!
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2015 8:26am | Report
Is it actually weird to use olive oil on pasta? I'd grown up hearing it was a substitute (butter/Parmesan can also be used) for marinara when you don't have anything decent.
Eyy
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2015 8:45am | Report
Janitsu's Grandmother's Mämmi

5 l - Water
1 kg - Malt
1 1/2 kg - Rye flour
1/2 tea spoon - Salt
6 table spoon - Chopped bitter orange peel

Wat do:

1/4 of the malt and a little bit of the rye flour is mixed with one liter of warm water. Then you put a lot of malt and rye flour on top of the mix and then you cover the cauldron with a linen and put it someplace warm for one hour.

Mix them all up and repeat until you have 0 water. The last two of the repeats should be done with boiling water.

Then you mix it all up until the mix gets sticky and somewhat tough. Then you add the spices and boil it for a moment. Then you pour it all to a birchbark basket and put to the oven for 3 hours total. Then you serve it cold with cream and sugar.

I make this with my grandmother every Easter basically.

what it should look like when served

EDIT:

Hatted wrote:
Is it actually weird to use olive oil on pasta? I'd grown up hearing it was a substitute (butter/Parmesan can also be used) for marinara when you don't have anything decent.

It's actually not weird. And some people eat their pasta differently. If you are looking for a cheaper (people sometimes even call it healthier) for olive oil, try rapeseed oil. It is cheap and many healthy fats in it.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2015 8:47am | Report
Hatted wrote:

Non, it is not weird to use olive oil on pasta. Honestly, I use it often when I'm too lazy to make some marinara(just done that once, tomatoes are too expensive and small in PH >.<)/buy tomato sauce in a market(I often do this). I use it with Parmesan cheese and tuna. It is delicious, I say :3
Thanks Natuhlee for the sig!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2015 8:47am | Report
Hatted wrote:
Is it actually weird to use olive oil on pasta?
No I do it all the time.

Here are my recipes:

Tuna pasta (easiest pasta you could ever make)
Requires:
- Pasta
- 4 cans of tuna
- 1 pack of creme fraiche
- 1 pack of olive tapenade
- One mixbag of Italian/pasta vegetables
- Basil

How2dodis:
Cook pasta while warming up the vegetables in another pan. Once the pasta is cooking, throw everything except the pasta together with the vegetables. Once pasta got cooked 4 10 min, put it with the vegetable pan, mix it, ggwp you got some godly pasta.

Chicken pasta
Requires:
- Pasta
- Creme Fraiche
- Any white cheese that is fit for cooking (like gorgonzola or roquefort)
- 500-600g chicken
- Pack of hamblocks
- One mixbag of Italian/pasta vegetables
- Oregano

How2dodis:
Cook pasta while warming up the vegetables in another pan. Once the pasta is cooking, do some awesome cooking action on the chicken and hamblocks in an unique pan as well. Once the pasta got cooked and the chicken got unred, throw it all in the vegetable pan and mix it. Gg wp godly pasta

Shoarma (for if the pasta isn't easy enough!)
Requires:
- Get shoarma
- Get pita
- Get lettuce

How2dodis:
Throw shoarma in pan. Throw anything else you want to put in as well. Put pita in oven. Put lettuce cold in a bowl. Wait until shoarma gets a nice brown color. Put shoarma in ovened pita with lettuce. Ggwp you got some nice easy food!

Pizza (easier than this it wont get!)
Requires:
- Phone or the internets!

How2dodis:
Call dominos and get a nice extra large extravaganza. Wait 20 minutes. Ggwp u got easier food!

PS: Pasta recipes numbers are based on having 4 people feasting upon it
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2015 8:53am | Report
Janitsu wrote:
Janitsu's Grandmother's Mämmi

5 l - Water
1 kg - Malt
1 1/2 kg - Rye flour
1/2 tea spoon - Salt
6 table spoon - Chopped bitter orange peel

do you want the instructions as well??!?!?

Oui monsieur. S'il vous plaît?
Thanks OwenTheAwesomer for the sig!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2015 9:07am | Report
added an image even
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2015 9:16am | Report
Hmm... Maybe I'll share a pasta dish later since it's all pasta here. And a classic dessert (cupcakes or cookies) and appetizer/snack. (Too tired, it's 12:30 am here)

Janitsu wrote:
added an image even

Thank you! It will be a guide to people on how the recipe looks like when it's done. :]
Comic by VaporaDark!

1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide