Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Why you should vote for Obama

Creator: Searz October 6, 2012 3:04pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 4:25pm | Report
@Toshabi
By relevant you mean that something about Portugal or the EU shows up? It really has nothing to do with what he said.

@Searz
Here in Portugal it's the same. I'm pretty sure most countries in the EU have that same system.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 4:38pm | Report
at least you aren't stuck with harper ;x

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 5:28pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

atleast we have elections in America, your boy Jose Manuel Barroso wouldn't know anything about that. But then again perhaps thats because he, like you, comes from portugal, which is pretty much a non-country these days

<.<

much like the cultureless 'merica?
that was offensive enough, mr. that is wa out of line. having represenation from nl 2 parties seems a big choice for u, anyway.

Sig made by Tamy
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 5:37pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

@Toshabi
By relevant you mean that something about Portugal or the EU shows up? It really has nothing to do with what he said.

But.... wait, what are we talking about again?

Edit: I looked at Searz post so time for me to give my input on the matter.

A color wheel or color circle is an abstract illustrative organization of color hues around a circle that shows relationships between primary colors, secondary colors, complementary colors, etc.

Some sources use the terms color wheel and color circle interchangeably; however, one term or the other may be more prevalent in certain fields or certain versions as mentioned above. For instance, some reserve the term color wheel for mechanical rotating devices, such as color tops or filter wheels. Others classify various color wheels as color disc, color chart, and color scale varieties.

As an illustrative model, artists typically use red, yellow, and blue primaries (RYB color model) arranged at three equally spaced points around their color wheel. Printers and others who use modern subtractive color methods and terminology use magenta, yellow, and cyan as subtractive primaries. Intermediate and interior points of color wheels and circles represent color mixtures. In a paint or subtractive color wheel, the "center of gravity" is usually (but not always) black, representing all colors of light being absorbed; in a color circle, on the other hand, the center is white or gray, indicating a mixture of different wavelengths of light (all wavelengths, or two complementary colors, for example).

The arrangement of colors around the color circle is often considered to be in correspondence with the wavelengths of light, as opposed to hues, in accord with the original color circle of Isaac Newton. Modern color circles include the purples, however, between red and violet. Color scientists and psychologists often use the additive primaries, red, green and blue; and often refer to their arrangement around a circle as a color circle as opposed to a color wheel.

Over the course of my career in looking at those who make use of the color wheel in their professions, they'd come into agreeance that having a working knowledge of the color wheel is essential for color harmony to be achieved within a picture (though, most of this is in regards to the topic of realism); the effect where the colors blend in such a way that is appealing to the eye.

For the most part, Searz is right on posting the color wheel. The only thing I have to disagree with is the fact that he put his logo in the middle of something that isn't restricted to use by a specific kingdom or realm in our modern day world, as art is a topic to be freely explored by those who hold interest.

Pheyniex wrote:

<.<

much like the cultureless 'merica?

At least you don't get murdered here for having different cultural beliefs. Each race can freely express their cultures as long as they ain't blowing anyone up.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 7:05pm | Report
Dat link. so looooooooooooooooooooooooong
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 8:17pm | Report
**** you, i searched the thread to find more butthurt Moon posts, now im 2 Minutes to late for work :C
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 4:52am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

For the most part, Searz is right on posting the color wheel. The only thing I have to disagree with is the fact that he put his logo in the middle of something that isn't restricted to use by a specific kingdom or realm in our modern day world, as art is a topic to be freely explored by those who hold interest.

Um, what?..

I 'nicked it off the Swedish wikipedia site about the parliament.

It shows exactly how many people there are in the Swedish parliament from each of the parties, one party representing one color.

Did you use some kind of ******** generator or something like that to write up the rest of that text?
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 5:01am | Report
He copy pasted the first wikipedia paragraphs on the colour wheel.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 7:53am | Report
RELEVANT:
(SWAG)

"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 9:27am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

**** you, i searched the thread to find more butthurt Moon posts, now im 2 Minutes to late for work :C

you can rag on america and it isn't butthurt, but when i expose what a fraud the EU is i'm butthurt

nice double standard, seems in line with most mobafire thinking
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide