Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Spawning Pool

Creator: Scrax March 15, 2011 3:05am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

191 posts - page 1 of 20
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 20
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 3:05am | Report

Currently not taking requests!

Be sure to check out TRUeLM's 'The Outpost'! :)

Before we start..

I truly hope anyone requesting a signature will be patient and kind. Remember that I do this in my spare time, and that I have a real life to attend to. I'm not your employee to harass, so if you're impatient, rude, or in any way offensive, please do us both a favor and don't request a signature.

I will not have a person request a free signature, then to pester me every second till it's done. I'm doing this to be nice and to give back to the community. I do hope you all can understand this :)!

Now that the unpleasant part has been dealt with, let's go on with the show!

Requesting a signature

To be able to request a signature you need at least 25 posts in total. This way I know you've been a bit active, and hopefully plan to be in the future as well.

If you can please add some basic information:
  • Canvas size (also known as 'dimensions'). Most common one is 450x250 (this is also the biggest available for use as a signature).
  • Who you want in the signature.
  • Text; What do you want it to say? (90% of the time text looks horrible! You're warned.)

Nothing past this is necessary, I love just doing whatever I want with a picture. However, if you feel like half a page of information is necessary, please add that into your request as well :).

PLEASE! No extraordinary, superawesome, this-signature-will-take-days-to-make, kind of requests! I have spare time, yes, but I do not have an entire year off! :) Remember that I have a personal life as well as photoshop, so please know where to stop. Not to mention.. Too much effects makes the entire thing look crowded, and unpleasant.

Please pick the signature up when it's done! If not my work is for naught :(. Please do credit me, but +reputation is optional :).

I am not responsible for any "You're out of bandwidth blablabla.." errors appearing. It's your signature, however it's my imageshack account, and I am letting you spend any bandwidth I have on it. You can always save the picture and upload it yourself, which is also what I'd prefer you to do :)

I will not take donations. EVER. I do this for free! So if you feel like donating anything to me, don't ^^. Instead.. Invest it in some Riot Points, or bug Matt to give it to him. I'm sure he'd appreciate a donation or two!

Seeing that so many seem to forget to credit me, I'll begin adding my name to each signature, similar to the way I did on FreestyleZer0's picture.

Past achievements

Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 3:12am | Report
Love my signature mate keep it up!

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 3:13am | Report
Hehe, I'll try :)
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 12:35pm | Report
YES YOU DID IT. I'll be your first official customer =D

You better have this done in 10 minutes from now or else. JK :P If possible I would like it by the beginning of April :P Yea, plenty of time's notice :)

I'm not exactly sure what dimensions TRUE made this, but could you make it the same/similar to the dimensions of the sig I have now?

as for the pic, can you use this plx

http://www.fanaticnetworks.com/forums/uploads/1291189961/med_gallery_1132_26_82985.jpg

and wRAth somewhere on it? All the rest is up to you.

Kthxbye =D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 1:39pm | Report
450x250 dimensions then :) I like the Sona picture, but is there a higher quality version of it? If not the picture will look a tad pixelated.

EDIT:

TRUeLM had a higher quality version! Disaster averted :)
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 2:53pm | Report
Alright.. So it all went to hell and I'm the worst Sona photoshopper ever to walk the earth. Sue me.

Text was a b****. Text usually looks like ****, and this was just one of those times. Hence why I faded it out by around 70%.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 4:07am | Report
WOW UR DONE ALREADY WTF?

thanxxxxxxx

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 5:57am | Report
You're welcome :)
Zlexi
<Member>
Zlexi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 6:51am | Report
do i have to spam like hell **** never before to get my 25 posts done ? :-P

Well at least i have to say you're doing a great job so far. I will request a signature when my 25th post is done ( probably might hurry, are there any spam threads? 8] )

Keep doin' this mate
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 6:53am | Report
Hehe, I guess I'll see you again when you have 25 posts then! :) Good way to gain post count is to give feedback on guides (constructive feedback, of course), or to participate in thread discussions.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 20

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide