Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

A flowchart I made for defensive itemization...

Creator: Vynertje
May 2, 2013 5:54am
12 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » A flowchart I made for defensive itemization for ADC
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Vynertje » May 2, 2013 5:54am | Report

Your thoughts?
Vynertje's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Posts: 6381
Joined: Jan 10th, 2012
Rep: Esteemed (386)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Meiyjhe » May 2, 2013 6:01am | Report
I won't dare to judge too much, but it seems fine to me :P

(PS: "chapions" :P)
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Posts: 6509
Joined: Oct 27th, 2012
Rep: Renowned (535)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Vynertje » May 2, 2013 6:04am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

I won't dare to judge too much, but it seems fine to me :P

(PS: "chapions" :P)


Editing stuff like these things right now
PS:
**** Microsoft for spell check
Vynertje's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Posts: 6381
Joined: Jan 10th, 2012
Rep: Esteemed (386)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Meiyjhe » May 2, 2013 6:05am | Report
Woah ****, in black it looks much more sexy :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Posts: 6509
Joined: Oct 27th, 2012
Rep: Renowned (535)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Vynertje » May 2, 2013 6:06am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Woah ****, in black it looks much more sexy :P


Yeah, I did it because it fits the standard mobafire background color better :)
Vynertje's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Posts: 6381
Joined: Jan 10th, 2012
Rep: Esteemed (386)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by IceCreamy » May 2, 2013 6:15am | Report
Looks really good, maybe you should change Quicksilver Sash into Mercurial Scimitar though.

Frozen Mallet/ Iceborn Gauntlet should be in there too, in case the enemy has kiteable champions like Udyr.

Against heavy magic damage dealers you could also add Maw of Malmortius.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
IceCreamy
<Moderator>
Posts: 5981
Joined: Aug 14th, 2011
Rep: Esteemed (450)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by luizdeh » May 2, 2013 6:17am | Report
What if they have Evelynn jungle, Zed top, Kha'Zix mid, Miss Fortune and Sona bot? LOL

For real though, seems ok.
luizdeh's Forum Avatar

luizdeh
<Member>
Posts: 914
Joined: Apr 2nd, 2013
Rep: Notable (24)
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Vynertje » May 2, 2013 6:19am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

Looks really good, maybe you should change Quicksilver Sash into Mercurial Scimitar though.

Frozen Mallet/ Iceborn Gauntlet should be in there too, in case the enemy has kiteable champions like Udyr.

Against heavy magic damage dealers you could also add Maw of Malmortius.


Iceborn isnt really good on anyone but ezreal - I'm using this for my kogmaw guide, which I forgot to mention

Frozen mallet is highly situational but could be added, malmortius is trash I think - banshees or Ga would be way better.

Finally, mercurial would be a 6th item choice (because AD core is better than the final product of this item) and QSS would be better to buy early on.
Vynertje's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Posts: 6381
Joined: Jan 10th, 2012
Rep: Esteemed (386)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Vynertje » May 2, 2013 6:22am | Report
luizdeh wrote:

What if they have Evelynn jungle, Zed top, Kha'Zix mid, Miss Fortune and Sona bot? LOL

For real though, seems ok.


You should get warmogs then, because its best overall I think. Anyway, they would lose because they'd have no backline
Vynertje's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Posts: 6381
Joined: Jan 10th, 2012
Rep: Esteemed (386)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by IceCreamy » May 2, 2013 6:34am | Report
Vynertje wrote:



Iceborn isnt really good on anyone but ezreal - I'm using this for my kogmaw guide, which I forgot to mention

Frozen mallet is highly situational but could be added, malmortius is trash I think - banshees or Ga would be way better.

Finally, mercurial would be a 6th item choice (because AD core is better than the final product of this item) and QSS would be better to buy early on.


Completely agree, just throwing it all out there ;D

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
IceCreamy
<Moderator>
Posts: 5981
Joined: Aug 14th, 2011
Rep: Esteemed (450)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!