Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

AD Ranged Support Champion Idea

Creator: ShallowGallows
July 5, 2012 8:20pm
6 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » AD Ranged Support Champion Idea
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ShallowGallows » July 5, 2012 8:20pm | Report
So I have seen a lot of AD support champs (Malphite, Volibear, etc.) but I have never seen an AD Ranged Support whose main purpose was support and cc. I've also never seen a champion with a whip before. Thus I present my champion idea.

Abel/Beatrice: The Whip Master (working title)

His/her main role would be a ranged disruptor caster whose job it was to knock the enemy team around the field with his/her whip and apply various cc effects. The whip's range would of course be limited (it's not a bullet) but here is what I was thinking for preliminary set of skills.

His/Her ultimate has a similar effect of Nidalee's (in the regard that he get's a different move set) but only temporarily.

(Passive) Snap, Crack, n' Pop: Abel/Beatrice's whip gets deadlier with range. The damage dealt by Abel/Beatrice's abilities to enemy champions increases with distance. At full range, the whip will also applies a 1 second stun that cannot be applied to the same champion within a 15 second interval.

(R) Vicious Tether: Abel/Beatrice reaches out with their whip towards the direction thrown. If it makes contact with a champion, the champion is suspended and for the next 5 seconds, Abel/Beatrice can use a new Q, W, or E

(Q) Cobra's Bite/ Come Hither: Abel/Beatrice extend their whip out in a straight line, hitting everything in the line's path for damage. If the end of the whip comes in contact with a minion or champion, they become poisoned for a time.

If the Champion is grappled, Abel/Beatrice yank the champion towards them for damage.

(W) Discipline/ Out of My Way: Abel/Beatrice cracks the whip as a sign in a fit of fury to a selected champion. If the champion is friendly (including himself), they get an attack damage bonus for their next basic. If him/her, he applies the blind effect on his/her next basic attack. If enemy, he demoralizes them and they have a temp drop in armor.

If an enemy champion is grappled, Abel/Beatrice tosses the champion to the side as he/she dashes forward.

(E) 10,000 Lashes/ Whiplash: Abel/Beatrice rapidly hits an area in a cone in front of him/her. If the end of the whip connects, it will apply the slow effect.

If an enemy champion is grappled, Abel/Beatrice slams the enemy champion into the ground stunning them and knocking up all surrounding enemies.

I'm unsure of what his/her lore would be but this is my idea. If you have any suggestions or changes, i'm all ears.
ShallowGallows's Forum Avatar

ShallowGallows
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The LZ » July 6, 2012 12:01pm | Report
That champion has a lot of CC.
You know, if you'd have been a bit
earlier, you may well have been the source
of inspiration for Nautilus.

Also, what about LuLu? She can have pretty
vicious auto-attacks, because of her passive.
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
The LZ's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
The LZ
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (55)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by PLUR_gamer » July 17, 2012 3:05pm | Report
What I'm seeing here though is something that will scale into the late game and provide a significant source of damage and crowd control. Lulu does not deal tons of damage from her passive, while the passive outlined in this post would allow for a huge amount of damage to be dealt from the support
PLUR_gamer's Forum Avatar

PLUR_gamer
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ispypatrick » June 21, 2014 2:06am | Report
MAKE IT THAT HE HAS AN ELEMENTALLY INFUSED WHIP!
Update: it's June 2014, there still is not a moba game with a whip champion, if there was, I would download that game and play it instead of league. So much want.
ispypatrick's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
ispypatrick
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by FantasySniper » June 22, 2014 9:05am | Report
Ashe and Thresh overlap severely with a CC-centric ranged support.

BTW, nice necro, I actually enjoyed seeing an idea like this. I want a whip champion to Discipline me in lane :P
If you want to help me, teach me.
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FantasySniper
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (15)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mooninites » June 22, 2014 6:22pm | Report

So I have seen a lot of AD support champs (Malphite, Volibear, etc.)

Let me stop you right there champ
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Mooninites's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mooninites
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (275)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!