Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Extreme asassin shaco? (sword of the divine +...

Creator: lumpor February 27, 2013 8:18am
lumpor
<Member>
lumpor's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 8:18am | Report
I was thinking about which hero could use sword of the divine the best, and Shaco came to mind.

If you build a mastery tree like this: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/mastery-tree-planner#&tree1=1-3-0-0-4-0-0-3-1-0-2-2-0-0-1-3-0-1&tree2=0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0&tree3=1-3-0-0-0-2-0-2-0-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0&v=2

Get offensive marks and quints (for attack damage, armor penetration or crit damage, whichever gives more damage with a 100% crit rate)

And get boots of mobility + sword of the divine + IE + LW, couldn't you pretty much instagib people by decieving next to them, placing a jack-in-the-box next to them, and attack from behind with 3 insane crits? I've actually never played Shaco myself so I lack experience but I feel like a build like that could work.

With 100% crit rate, will crit damage runes or arp runes yield more damage? Logic says crit damage runes, but people also looove arp runes.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 10:36am | Report
That could work except for the part where it's just not that "good"

When i go full squishy assasin shaco i go:
Yumous, SotD, IE

yumous lets you get the 3 hits faster than LW does, thus making you more of an efficient killing machine.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
lumpor
<Member>
lumpor's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 11:45am | Report
but with 3 points in the as mastery, the frenzy mastery and sotd you have 114% AS anyway. And jack in the box + the surprise factor + two-shiv poison + an eventual fervor enchantment it seems to me catching up to the opponent won't be a problem. It seems to me that raw damage is the only thing the set would lack, which LW provides. Once again tohugh I've never played Shaco so I may be totally wrong.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:04pm | Report
That's why i'm here son, to tell you that you're "totally wrong"(you said it, not me)

And yumous just overall offers you so much more in a teamfight as well as out of a teamfight than any other item would as an assasin shaco.

First mission getting to the target inside your stealth, yumous wins clearly since it has the MS/AS buff

Once you pop out in teamfights everyone is gonna focus you, so you need to be useful the time you're fighting. Here yumous helps as well, you're not gonna be hitting anything for longer than the duration of yumous anyways so might as well get an active with a ****load of AS and MS rather than a little flat damage increase.

Overall yumous just wins, especially early game where the ganks are happening.

May i ask, why theorycraft on a champ you don't play?

lumpor
<Member>
lumpor's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:08pm | Report
I change champs all the time, who knows which week Shaco is free. Also, my hobby in games in general is theorycrafting and inventing builds for stuff, and then playing the game only to put the build into practice.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:24pm | Report
Well i can tell you he's a fun champion but also really hard to pull off(arguably the hardest champ in the game)

lumpor
<Member>
lumpor's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 12:35pm | Report
Haha yeah that's the first thing I thought of reading his skills
Mazuran
<Member>
Mazuran's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 12:56pm | Report
If you're going for the squishies, won't flat ArPen be better than LW anyway, because they don't tend to stack armour?

Pretty sure that flat ArPen Runes/Masteries/Items will mean you're dealing true damage to most carries early to mid-game.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide