Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Fiora: OP or not?

Creator: nuttles March 8, 2012 9:02pm
1 2 3
nuttles
<Member>
nuttles's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 9:02pm | Report
So I'll just say I've not played her yet but she's in just about every game I play. From what I read and what I've seen here is what I have:

1. massive attack speed increase ability
2. Sivir-like ability shield
3. warwick-like life steal upon hit
4. and an AOE ult that rips through champs and also makes her untargetable.

I cant think of another AD carry that has an AOE ult like that. Now she also has low life and is melee so perhaps those are some drawbacks.

I just want to hear what others think about her... Fiora OP or NOT?
Hunter Drake
<Member>
Hunter Drake's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2012 11:45pm | Report
First of all, I've played her and I got legendary ALOT. I think I got legendary 5 times, and that was like my 5th time playing her or something.

I don't think she has any ''life steal upon hit''. She has a health regen passive but not life steal.

The shield blocks a basic attack, not an ability. And then it reflects damage back.

The attack speed increase ability is really a bit OP... imo. At rank 5, I'm pretty sure it's 120%... and that's alot. Also every basic attack or Lunge (which is a cool ability :P) increases her movement speed up to a cap.

Her ulti - I'd say OP. An awesome ulti, but it's somewhat OP, yes.

Overall - imo not too OP, but a bit.

(And I'm only lvl 22 so)
MissMaw made the awesome picture! Her shop!
EVILISLEMONS
<Member>
EVILISLEMONS's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2012 10:35pm | Report
She's OP.

I have 90.9% win ratio with her in ranked games (10-1).

Already two quadra-kills and 1 unofficial penta-kill. My overall score is 150-45-87 with her.

Now you tell me if she's OP.
----> My First Ahri Guide. <---- Please give me a chance and take a look at it! It'd be much appreciated!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2012 10:58pm | Report
Way too ****in strong. That ult is ridiculous. Apply on hit? Invincible? Basically R when low and you'll lifesteal your way back up to full health in a team fight, ready for battle again. Absolutely nothing the other team can do about it other than try to burst her down but that's hard as **** considering tanks and CC exists.

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2012 9:00am | Report
Well, you have to know how to counter her. If you hit cc while she is in the ultimate mode, the ultimate will just stop. So champs like amumu or blitzcrank can easily stop it. Against her attack speed, cc her and just kill her, like master yi. Against her early lane sustain, pick s.b. like yorick which totally destroys her. Then the problem is easily solved.
He is gonna kill you!!!
HuntrKilr
<Member>
HuntrKilr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 9:59am | Report
Why is this in champ and item ideas?
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 10:23am | Report
She still has a weak lane against most tops, all mids, and all bottom lane compositions.

Her ganks are weak from the jungle, she clears slowly, and she doesn't sustain well.

She has no reason to build glass cannon other than her ultimate, and she has a low cooldown 120% attack speed steroid.

If you build her tanky, ( Mercury's Treads Warmog's Armor Atma's Impaler Frozen Mallet Bloodthirster Guardian Angel or something...) then she will dominate because of her E and her W.

Honestly, she is just a better xin zhao minus the cc.
Tri lane for life.
RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 7:27pm | Report
She's got an annoying balance profile right now; against the right (wrong?) champions she'll just get fed and roll face. She's a very situational pick though, since she can get stomped by most of the usual tanky derps that run top (and some niche picks like Panth). She also has no CC, next to no utility, and is a squishy melee carry in a game filled with kiting.

Temzilla wrote:

She has no reason to build glass cannon other than her ultimate, and she has a low cooldown 120% attack speed steroid.

Wee contradiction ftw. That 120% AS steroid AND her ult AND her double gap closer is the precise reason you should be building her (mostly) glass cannon. She definitely needs a fromal, but other than that, it's AD and crit all the way. She simply cannot compete as bruiser because she has no CC or disruption capabilities whatsoever. You'll just get ignored in fights till you are the only one left to be focused...

Also, this:

HuntrKilr wrote:

Why is this in champ and item ideas?
My guides:
Forgillas
<Member>
Forgillas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2012 2:13pm | Report
It's actually pretty easy to slow down Fiora's ult, so it doesn't do the damage... Exhaust her in a team fight, im sure she'll decide to ulti while exhaust is up :3

Thanks to MissMaw, Xiron, GrimmFate, The_Nameless_Bard, Arcana3, and Nyoike for the signatures! :DD
Mastamune
<Member>
Mastamune's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 5:39pm | Report
I do feel she out shines a significant number of carries.

Passive- Built In sustain. If she's harassing like she should be, helps her stay in lane and keep farming. It stacks off hitting champs too. This + Vampscept = I'm in your lane making you port back.

Lunge - amazing harass. In, out, In out. It takes alot to keep her off you at low levels not to mention it keeps her passive going.

Riposte - Bonus AP and a reflex. good for 1v1 but not anywhere else.

Flurry - LOL I'M STABBIN YOU TO DEATH! LOL I HAVE LIFE STEAL! LOL I HEALED TO FULL. This move is ******ed. It lets her stay on top of you, gives her crazy attack speed, AND IT REFRESHES ON CHAMP KILL?
This is the reason I hate her. Bloodthirster just makes this move stupid good and gives her the ability to run, dive in a bush, kill mobs and jump back into the fight. Not many champs can do that as efficiently as her.

Blade Waltz - Yay, I'm killing all your friends!

I'm exaggerating a bit, but thats her in a nutshell. Unless you have the right champion comp, your going to get stabbed to death and she will eat. Flurry is too good in combination with Lifesteal and seems to keep her alive with a stacked Bloodthirster. If you know how to play with some what of a brain she can carry a team like no one else. Every game I've ever played agianst her went south once she found the squishy. Bloodthirster early is tough to stop. Ignite and exaust is a must. Oh...and a stun.

All that said.

Yes. And I hate her. But her art is amazing.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide