Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

How to get the most damage out of Shen while...

Creator: Dracoaeon February 26, 2012 9:47pm
Dracoaeon
<Member>
Dracoaeon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 9:47pm | Report
I was wondering, if you could build AS-AP items on Shen, stuff like Malady etc. to make his passive proc more often while giving him some AP for his abilities to scale off. I've been playing around with a similar build I use with on-hit Kayle, except I don't get Nashor's nor any AD only items, and instead opt for a Rylais/Warmogs/etc for health and more damage through my passive.

What would be the ideal (theory-wise) build to maximize Shen's DPS by using AS/AP/HP items? I also thought that Ionic spark might actually be somewhat viable on Shen now, seeing it gives AS, a bit of damage every few hits and it gives health to buff his passive a bit. Malady, Wit's End, maybe even Guinsoo's Rageblade?

So yeah just if some experienced theorycrafters could point to me what would be the most effective DPS build on Shen utilizing these kinds of items, I'd be happy. :D
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 10:02pm | Report
There's some recent discussion on him in here, I already explained how I like to build him at the moment and why in there. I'm too lazy to quote it. There might be a better way but I haven't seen one I like better yet.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide