Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungle Morgana

Creator: BloBBloB99 April 6, 2012 6:25am
1 2
Phoenix0000ff
<Member>
Phoenix0000ff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 9:20am | Report
No idea why you consider morg an auto attack champion if she jungles. I have tried it.
Good players don't level anything until they need to use it in case you fight at level 1. I just don't think it's that smart to base a junglers strength around what if I get invaded. It's like saying I did bad if I lose and I did good if I win. You also remove the idea that you will invade the enemies buffs. Lots of things happen when you play the game, morg has a hard time bouncing back from a rough start but it's not that hard because jungling isn't that hard.

Skill shot dependent ganks are a bit of an issue she is not lee sin where she can move on to someone and slow them to land a hook. An opponent in lane can just play to avoid skill shots. They can be dodged you know.

I said moves don't need scaling but no one is bad enough to build boots then say, ok I'm done building items regardless of my gold.

*edit*
I'm also not going to add a pic or a vid wtf
Clear time is about 3:55 but she scales well after that. She plays like another hero you might know named morgana. You sub some offensive ability for a little more tankiness just because you are a jungler. She sucks at dragon because the tormented soil does nothing. Smite kind of works like a mini heal it's kinda neat.
Self proclaimed worlds best Jungle Twitch player
You can find my one and only guide here.
I love you.
Mazuran
<Member>
Mazuran's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 9:49am | Report
Quoted:

No idea why you consider morg an auto attack champion if she jungles. I have tried it.

That's not quite how I meant it. I was trying to say that if you don't use her spells to deal damage quickly, you'll have to rely on AA for it. My bad for poor wording.

Quoted:

I just don't think it's that smart to base a junglers strength around what if I get invaded.

See, I disagree with this - especially if getting invaded means having your jungle/farm/gank potential gimped for around the first 10-15mins of a game.
Comparison: Your sig proclaims you to be a Twitch Jungler, so I'll use that. AFAIK, Twitch does best in the jungle if you start at red, then go for a Lvl 2 gank. If someone invades and takes your Red Buff, then 1) you'll be a level behind, 2) Less farmed, and 3) Your Ganks will be considerably less reliable. Not shockingly bad or impossible, grant you, but your ganks will be a lot less reliable imo.
(Not wishing to cast aspersions on your abilities or knowledge of playing Twitch there.)

Quoted:

Skill shot dependent ganks are a bit of an issue she is not lee sin where she can move on to someone and slow them to land a hook. An opponent in lane can just play to avoid skill shots. They can be dodged you know.

Yeah, her lack of point-and-click CC means she has a higher skill cap. Canny Opponents will just hide behind minions etc.

Quoted:

I said moves don't need scaling but no one is bad enough to build boots then say, ok I'm done building items regardless of my gold.

I'm not quite sure what that's in reply to. Not quite sure what that's about, unless it's about Morg being demoted to an AA-type champ. In which case, of course you'll build items, just different ones - you'd go down the AD route rather than AP. Build adaptively for the way the game is going.

EDIT:
Quoted:

I'm also not going to add a pic or a vid wtf
Clear time is about 3:55 but she scales well after that. She plays like another hero you might know named morgana. You sub some offensive ability for a little more tankiness just because you are a jungler. She sucks at dragon because the tormented soil does nothing. Smite kind of works like a mini heal it's kinda neat.

Why the aversion to screenshotting the end of a game?
And, tbh, if someone sucks at Dragon, that's reason enough in my book to not jungle with that character - part of the role of a jungler is Dragon control. Admittedly, you can cover this by getting assistance from other lanes though.

EDIT 2: Holy Sh*t wall of text. Sorry...
Phoenix0000ff
<Member>
Phoenix0000ff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 10:02am | Report
Nah I said she snowballs better than lane morg. If things go well but her pre 6 ganks are not that good. Compare her to a high mobility ganker (shyv, mundo, shaco) they have options.

Twitch is a gank jungler, without red buff his ganks are not as good yes. Same thing as morg only her ganks are not good in the first place. If her blue is stolen just going to slow her 6 by like a minute. She can still pre 6 gank but if it goes bad then she is far behind.

I don't worry about my red being taken as Twitch. I worry about it when I play warwick. Because warwick sucks at level 1. If your team is out herp durping dancing in the lanes then well that's too bad I guess teams don't do that to me often because I'm a motivational level 1 speaker.
Self proclaimed worlds best Jungle Twitch player
You can find my one and only guide here.
I love you.
Turbo Punz
<Member>
Turbo Punz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2012 5:20pm | Report
Oh god... KILL IT WITH FIRE

Sexy General Odd-Bro is Sexy

+Rep me if you found anything helpful from me

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the beautiful signaures

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.