Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Op Diania build

Creator: kio kio August 7, 2012 7:48pm
1 2
Mintleaves
<Member>
Mintleaves's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2012 11:13am | Report
She's built a lot like Akali no?
Check out my guide and +Rep if I helped please.

Thanks to Wombo, JhoiJhoi, Keondre, MissMaw, Arcana3, TinyStar & Effinvices for the amazing sigs! <3
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2012 12:26pm | Report
Never ever build around passives.(except for things like Akali, obviously)

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 4:44am | Report
Stonewall builds her triple g/10 (philosopher's stone+ +kages lucky pick) and then damage items in the jungle, I think this can work pretty well.

Wintermond wrote:

Never ever build around passives.(except for things like Akali, obviously)

Singed, huehuehue
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 9:00am | Report
i haven't tried her yet. however, her skill set seem to allow for some hybridness, prob like Jax or Kayle

my suggestion:
Sorcerer's Shoes/ Mercury's Treads
Nashor's Tooth
Trinity Force/ Lich Bane
Hextech Gunblade
Guinsoo's Rageblade
whatever else.

Sig made by Tamy
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 8:29am | Report
Diana is not op and this build make her squishy as hell their team just have to lock you up once you jump in and your dead and unlike akali there is no shroud to hide yourself
Cyniker
<Member>
Cyniker's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 9:00am | Report
My suggestion as a Noob who played her now for ~15 games as an AP Bruiser would be:

Sorceror's Shoes - Magic penetration gives you a great advantage indepent of the game phase.
Nashor's Tooth - makes farming much more easier, and as a bonus your passive triggers a lot more.
Abyssal Scepter - magic resistance, AP and magic penetration. Neat.
Frozen Heart - Armor, mana (seriously, you get killed for going oom with her) and cooldown reduction,PLUS it slows her opponent's attacks down. Also, the chainmail is really useful early game.

This has been my core build (maybe someone else used it waaaaaay before me, but I'm playing this game for a little over a week, so cut me some slack please^^). The rest depends on the game.

Lich Bane if you have the Gold, because Sheen has an excellent proc that goes well with your passive, and the movement speed can help, too. Also good for pushing your magical resistance.

Rabadon's Deathcap for sheer killing power, although I have never needed it that much.

Rylai's Crystal Scepter, because slowing your opponents down even more is very good. Also killing power and health, which is just what she needs.

Some good armors if you find yourself in the late game facing countless deaths, despite your already decent armor stats. Always go for something that gives you either some tankyness in the form of crowd control, some debuffs or some bonus killing power.
gero yamaza
<Member>
gero yamaza's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 10:51am | Report
Looks like I'm just broken record here, but as others were saying, Riot loves their money, and they tend to make new champs better than the current fotm champs (Zyra at release -_-).

Have you Tried doing a RoA rush with rylai's after? The AP amount and health you get from that combo early game is awesome with her, plus the slowing is always nice (That combo is fairly common though).

Build I love playing here with:

Core:
    RoA
    Sorc Boots
    Rylai's

After that you can really work around strengthening your weaknesses (Armor, MR, more AP for dat burst c:). My personal favorites to follow up with is situational, but usually ends up along the lines of:

Situational (no particular order):
    Guardian Angel
    Abyssal Scepter/Lich Bane
    Zhonya's Hourglass/Frozen Heart
    Deathcap/Deathfire

Hasn't failed me yet with all games being 9+ K/D, but that can easily play into the factoring of her having an awesome skill set and being a just released champion.
Thank you Arcana for the Signatures!
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it." - Sanity Complex
Now offering mentoring on the following:Jungling/Tanking/Solo Top/AP Mid.
Recently added to training offer:Champion specific training (How to play and how to build).
For more information on how to obtain lessons and times, visit my mentoring forum.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide