Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Pwning with Morgana

Creator: Derk_TheJerk February 25, 2012 1:30pm
Derk_TheJerk
<Member>
Derk_TheJerk's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2012 1:30pm | Report
I love playing as Morgana, shes got alot of upsides, but i havnt mastered her on a few levels. So i wanted to see how different players use her! I'd love to hear what items, masteries, techniques ect you all use so i have a few different things to try. Let me hear from you all!
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2012 4:18pm | Report
I don't play her often but here's my humble opinion. I play her 21/9/0 or 21/0/9, with Flash and Ignite. I take Q for first skill and then max W ASAP for that lane sustain, ofcorse taking R when possible and then Q>E. For runes I would use Magic Pen Marks, Mana Regen/5 Seals, AP/level Glyphs and Flat Hp/Flat AP Quints comboo. I start with boots and 2 HP + 1 Mana potion. Depending on early game, I either buy few Doran's Rings and complete Sorcerer's Shoes and build Catalyst or just rush Zhonya's Hourglass.

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
Derk_TheJerk
<Member>
Derk_TheJerk's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 4:08pm | Report
Its a great way to start off and i do a lot of that with the exception of the Doran's rings, i go with boots and 2 mana pots, depending if I'm in mid lane (if I'm top[ or bot I'l grab a health pot) and once i get the Sorcerer's Shoes I will start building Rod of Ages, sometimes followed by the Deathcap. Thanks for telling how you play her!
Serene Grace
<Member>
Serene Grace's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2012 9:11am | Report
I usually go with her mid, because she can really take on anything. I start with a Doran's ring, and usually with Flash and Teleport. (I'm a huge fan of teleport, because it can really become handy, both for ganks and revenge killing. Oh, and of course getting some lane sustain at the same time.)

I get Q at first, and if I'm up against anything with AP, I'm choosing Black Shield 2nd to block their whatever-attacks. If not, I'm going for Tormented soil. I rarely level Tormented soil too much, as it will suck up my mana really fast if I spam it. (I like spamming abilities) So, I'm usually leveling Q and W simultaneously, might level up Q more if I feel like harassing them more.

It's really mixed how I build Morgana, but usually I'm able to stay in lane to get at least my Sorcerer's shoes. After that I'm usually building a cap, since I feel like I can handle her survivability and her stun pretty good. Yeah, if my team is good at pushing I usually don't get longer than the cap, but I might either build a Crystal Scepter or Will of the Anchients. (MORE SPELL VAMP PLEASE) :D

Magic Pen. Marks - Flat Mana Regen seals - AP pr. level Glyphs - Flat AP Quints.

Well, that's how I play her. :3

BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2012 12:17pm | Report
Boots + pots is usually the best starting path. It gives you more effective health, and will let you lane more safely.

Q-W-E-W-W-R, W>E>Q

Boots + pots, 2-ish rings, Hourglass, Will, D-cap
Interested in playing some League with other MobaFire members? Play in our weekly inhouses!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide