Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Pwning with Morgana

Creator: Derk_TheJerk
February 25, 2012 1:30pm
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » Pwning with Morgana
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Derk_TheJerk » February 25, 2012 1:30pm | Report
I love playing as Morgana, shes got alot of upsides, but i havnt mastered her on a few levels. So i wanted to see how different players use her! I'd love to hear what items, masteries, techniques ect you all use so i have a few different things to try. Let me hear from you all!
Derk_TheJerk's Forum Avatar

Derk_TheJerk
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Zoki » February 25, 2012 4:18pm | Report
I don't play her often but here's my humble opinion. I play her 21/9/0 or 21/0/9, with Flash and Ignite. I take Q for first skill and then max W ASAP for that lane sustain, ofcorse taking R when possible and then Q>E. For runes I would use Magic Pen Marks, Mana Regen/5 Seals, AP/level Glyphs and Flat Hp/Flat AP Quints comboo. I start with boots and 2 HP + 1 Mana potion. Depending on early game, I either buy few Doran's Rings and complete Sorcerer's Shoes and build Catalyst or just rush Zhonya's Hourglass.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
Zoki's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Zoki
<Scout>
Rep: Established (105)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Derk_TheJerk » February 27, 2012 4:08pm | Report
Its a great way to start off and i do a lot of that with the exception of the Doran's rings, i go with boots and 2 mana pots, depending if I'm in mid lane (if I'm top[ or bot I'l grab a health pot) and once i get the Sorcerer's Shoes I will start building Rod of Ages, sometimes followed by the Deathcap. Thanks for telling how you play her!
Derk_TheJerk's Forum Avatar

Derk_TheJerk
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Serene Grace » February 28, 2012 9:11am | Report
I usually go with her mid, because she can really take on anything. I start with a Doran's ring, and usually with Flash and Teleport. (I'm a huge fan of teleport, because it can really become handy, both for ganks and revenge killing. Oh, and of course getting some lane sustain at the same time.)

I get Q at first, and if I'm up against anything with AP, I'm choosing Black Shield 2nd to block their whatever-attacks. If not, I'm going for Tormented soil. I rarely level Tormented soil too much, as it will suck up my mana really fast if I spam it. (I like spamming abilities) So, I'm usually leveling Q and W simultaneously, might level up Q more if I feel like harassing them more.

It's really mixed how I build Morgana, but usually I'm able to stay in lane to get at least my Sorcerer's shoes. After that I'm usually building a cap, since I feel like I can handle her survivability and her stun pretty good. Yeah, if my team is good at pushing I usually don't get longer than the cap, but I might either build a Crystal Scepter or Will of the Anchients. (MORE SPELL VAMP PLEASE) :D

Magic Pen. Marks - Flat Mana Regen seals - AP pr. level Glyphs - Flat AP Quints.

Well, that's how I play her. :3

Serene Grace's Forum Avatar

Serene Grace
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by BarbJ » February 28, 2012 12:17pm | Report
Boots + pots is usually the best starting path. It gives you more effective health, and will let you lane more safely.

Q-W-E-W-W-R, W>E>Q

Boots + pots, 2-ish rings, Hourglass, Will, D-cap
"You don't reach the top without a good Sherpa."
BarbJ's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
Rep: Memorable (72)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!