Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Revive rework

Creator: Slappiz May 29, 2012 2:25am
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2012 11:39pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

Let's take bot lane in exemple. In my experience, if both sides play their game well and don,t do anything foolish, early kills are close. What I mean by that, is that the winner (survivor?) usually leave with rougly 20% HP. So, if that winner leaves with 20% Hp, the other one who died, who had Revive, would be revived with 30% HP. The first one who ''died'' would now be the one with the upper hand, wich isn't really fair IMO.

I believe that's what RosePhoenix meant.

Okay, but you can simply choose not to fight and farm out forever.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 2:09am | Report
Self-Cast chrono-shift would actually be a really good idea o_o
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 2:11am | Report
Quoted:

Self-Cast chrono-shift would actually be a really good idea o_o

Kinda OP if it prevents you from dying.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 2:45am | Report
I like to use my rare deaths as a chance to go back and buy items. Revive should not be where you died...
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 2:51am | Report
Shop while dead, revive, OP :D
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 3:36am | Report
phantoml0rd's revivetp karthus is pretty strong and hilarious. hmm

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 5:08am | Report

I still use revive. On Easter. Or when playing Eve.

Revive + Promote? OP!

Anyway, if it was like Chrono Shift, things could get annoying real fast. I mean, team CARRY DOESN'T DIE EVER ZOMG gives your Ashe/Graves/Vayne/Carry ***** Guardian Angel, Chrono Shift from Zilean Mid, Intervention from Kayle, Guardian Angel AND Revive.

I mean, that isn't from a necessarily great team comp (could be though, zil support, kayle jungler/solotop), but it's just SO ********ED ANNOYING. Plus, each of them would carry their own revive, probably. Except maybe the jungler.

--//--

They could do some gimmick where revives CDR would be related to the number of times you died during a total of X time. So if you're a tank with revive but start going suicide madness, it's cdr would become ungodly, but if you're a good careful carry you can come back a tad faster on the second use (5 minutes minimum?).

Or they could just leave this SS alone.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 4:06pm | Report
[deleted] wrote:

I mean, I only use it when I'm trying to get somebody else to dodge queue.

Great Idea! Evelynn + Revive + Promote... super serious face
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 6:30am | Report
Eve already has a secret passive, where she gives you a 50% chance of someone shouting "hell no" and dodge queue.

As for the in-game shopping, it's unfair for mana-dependant characters (unless you buy pots, which still gets you at a bit of a disadvantage).
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 1:33pm | Report
Dont forget the old Rally

But they should consider eworking more SS to widen your choice... make them more situational.

If someone comes up with "HELL NO, will end up in 3 SUPER SUMMONER SPELLS (SSS for the japs)" Start small, deliberately underpowering them and leave the work to the recalibration of the patches afterwards.

Heal got his place somehow, but Clarity, Promote, Surge, Revive also Garrison... never used in a real game or only used with 1 specific champ/combination.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide