Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Ryze Counters

Creator: Vitigam March 19, 2012 4:40am
113 posts - page 12 of 12
1 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 9:53pm | Report
Well, I said CAN, I never said he completely destroys him, no one does that to ryze.

However, I have on several occasions destroyed ryze with kassa. That's not to say I don't beat kassa's with ryze though. I think the kassa just has to be unpredictable, and also be very, very aggressive at lvl 6, and try and snowball him. If he can turn the table at 6, while denying ryze as much as possible, he could do it.
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 10:02pm | Report

Well, I said CAN, I never said he completely destroys him, no one does that to ryze.

However, I have on several occasions destroyed ryze with kassa. That's not to say I don't beat kassa's with ryze though. I think the kassa just has to be unpredictable, and also be very, very aggressive at lvl 6, and try and snowball him. If he can turn the table at 6, while denying ryze as much as possible, he could do it.

Kassadin is an anti-mage. In the end, it just comes down to skill. I personally haven't lost to a Kassadin as Ryze but I have to say they're both quite equal. The main thing is probably that if Kassadin can't finish Ryze off before the silence is over, then he definitely won't be able to. If Ryze finishes the Banshee's Veil, chances of Kassadin at that point will be extremely low. And yes of course Kassadin can beat Ryze. Anyone can beat anyone if outplayed.

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 10:10pm | Report
Eh, on kassa I prefer to just R > Q > E > Run anyway, I don't hang around til the silence wears off :P

I agree, as soon as he finishes banshee, kass loses all chances, but hopefully it'll be far enough in at that point that either the lane is over, or he's strong enough to go, and roam for kills.

I said kassa for 3 reasons. He has that silence, his E is ALWAYS up, and because his mobility is blink, and not actually walking, so rune prison isn't as bad against him.

Also, I've never ran it, but how does Kata do against him? Snares don't stop death lotus do they? I'm highly doubtful, but she might have a chance... :/
1 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide