Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So...about the Ryze chages

Creator: Opaque_Shadow April 28, 2012 12:45pm
1 2 3 4 5
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2012 9:14am | Report
Well, with 675 spellrange, which is 575 attack range, he isn't far back in the fights. He has slightly more range than Annie with that. Back row mages are for me Lux and Xerath. Or even AP Kog'Maw.

Lowering the base dmg is no problem, I just shred 10 from every spell and it is fine.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2012 1:18pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

I wouldnt really care about free thinking/opinions either, but he posted 3-4 (even more) reworks abusing the "Theory Crafting" forum.
None of them were reasonable, some not even necessary and while he overpowered stuff, recreated the whole champ resulting in a similar copy of another one many told him normally (including myself at first) that those are total rubbish and why.
Deaf to reason/arrogant and whatsoever he keeps talking to a point where you just want him to shut up already.

Yea, exactly. Prime example above this comment.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide