Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sunfire+Abyssal, the new "meta" for...

Creator: NicknameMy August 28, 2012 1:27pm
1 2 3 4 5
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2012 9:43pm | Report

I've tried warmogs on nidalee. It's decent, but I prefer triforce rush and then actual damage, typically in the form of bloodthirster. I play nidalee as a split pusher, so I rarely teamfight with her.

Sounds fun and effective. I look forward to trying it for myself.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2012 10:44pm | Report

I've tried warmogs on nidalee. It's decent, but I prefer triforce rush and then actual damage, typically in the form of bloodthirster. I play nidalee as a split pusher, so I rarely teamfight with her.

nidalee isn't really much of a team fighting champion in general. She doesn't really provide a whole lot of presence in a fight regardless if you're AD or AP. I think she manages a game pretty well and she can force engagements or disengagements that can lead to objectives.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
The Tasty Pwnz
<Member>
The Tasty Pwnz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 1:53pm | Report

You're all misguided. My thoughts:
Tanks have a hard time building health. There are barely any viable items that give you health. Warmogs is only good for volibear and mundo, maybe a couple others. Randuins doesn't give much health. Frozen mallet is strong, but not always useful. Either the item gives great health, and little to no resists, or tons of resists, and little health (aegis, randuins, banshee). So, health is a tricky thing to use optimally. As a tank, you want health, magic resist, and armor.

i like this, i think that health is a tricky thing, so sunfire isnt a bad idea. and i always like abyssal on ap tanks.

someone also mentioned wit's end, which i like on a few tanks (naultilus in particular)

but all this talk about sunfire being awful, i'm just not buying it.
not something i build on every tank, but definitely not an item to "never buy"
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide