Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Syndra thoughts (?)

Creator: FalseoGod September 5, 2012 8:00pm
1 2 3 4
MrE78
<Member>
MrE78's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 4:17pm | Report
I found the best time to use your E is right after you ULT as you have all the orbs out then toss out a Q followed by E, works great so far in team fights.

I am concerned that she is weak in mid I found going BOT with a ADC works out much better over all 1st blood almost every time sometimes a double kill netting me and the ADC a kill in the first 1:30 solo she is so weak early game it gets frustrating mid/more into late game she shines though.

I have a few different Item builds I am working with right now and have not committed to any one as of yet I though CDR/Mana/AP seems to be her niche 6 orb ULT is nasty with a E right after.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 4:35pm | Report
MrE78 wrote:

I found the best time to use your E is right after you ULT as you have all the orbs out then toss out a Q followed by E, works great so far in team fights.

I am concerned that she is weak in mid I found going BOT with a ADC works out much better over all 1st blood almost every time sometimes a double kill netting me and the ADC a kill in the first 1:30 solo she is so weak early game it gets frustrating mid/more into late game she shines though.

I have a few different Item builds I am working with right now and have not committed to any one as of yet I though CDR/Mana/AP seems to be her niche 6 orb ULT is nasty with a E right after.

I'm firmly against taking AP carries botlane (sure, can work, but eh) simply because they require farm to exist with relevance. I did the same you did with Zyra botlane and I know it didn't really mean much. Syndra belongs midlane.

Her purpose is pretty much AoE zoning ala Orianna/Zyra, I'm sure she can lane well against a decent number of mids. She probably sucks against Fizz and may be able to go versus Kata (or maybe not, didn't see). She's probably decent against people like Twisted Fate (albeit she can move to other lanes like him), Ahri, Ryze, etc.
Somalie
<Member>
Somalie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 7:20pm | Report
Today I tried her against a friend playing ori in the mid lane. Autoattack animation and travel time are really nice.

Maxing Q first is cool but mana hungry as ****.
Maxing W first is cool but still mana hungry.

I looked at her mana cost : +10/lvl on Q and W, not starting very low. That's a lot.
AP ratio are just bad.

Went for normal draft, laned agaisnt her as Cassio both times. Their Q harass are even, Cass out****s her if trades go for longer.

Ult is strong, E is very cool is jungle teamfight, pushback to protect ADc or zone-danger such as morg/kennen etc.

Honestly right now, something has to be done about those AP ratio and/or mana cost.
Beside that, the champ has very cool mecanics, the E on balls is awesome, as is throwing minions/sphere everywhere.
English is not my native langage, I'm sorry about how painful to read my text are :c
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide