Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Weak - UP King

Creator: animorte February 11, 2012 12:18am
Weak...?
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 12:18am | Report
Passive: Rage decreases by 5/second when out of combat. Abilites and basic attacks increase rage by 5. Weak's basic attacks and abilities have increased damage according to the percentage of rage that he has (50 rage = 20% dmg inc...100 rage = 40% dmg inc). He also takes reduced damage according to the percentage of his rage (50 rage = 20% dmg red...100 rage = 40% dmg red).

Q: 10 second cooldown
Weak throws a ball of *use your imagination* at target enemy, stunning them for 1 second and dealing 40/80/120/160/200 (+.6 AP) magic damage.

W: 10/9/8/7/6 second cooldown
Weak empowers his next basic attack. The next enemy he attacks is stunned for 1 second and takes 40/80/120/160/200 (+.8 AD) physical damage.

E: 20 second cooldown
Weak regenerates 20% of his maximum health over 6 seconds. At any point during this 6 seconds, he can trigger the offensive effect, stunning all nearby enemies for 1 second and dealing 20% of their maximum health true damage over 4 seconds.

R: 120/105/90 second cooldown
Weak instantly gains 100 rage. After 3 seconds of activating, (no matter where they are) all enemies are stunned for 1 second and take 100/200/300 (+.6 AP) (+.8 AD) magic damage.

'Tis Weak - UnderPowered King

Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 12:38am | Report
Well done, prolly the single most OP ult in all of League. Essentially, a better Requiem, that also charges his OP if charged passive O.o
Also, 4 stuns, 2 of which are AoE ._.

No items, Cast R, walk up and cast E
Congratulations, you just hit their entire team for 28% of their health, as well as stunning them all for 2 seconds... You may then decide you want to stun someone more, or just back off unharmed, as you're regening your health, and the enemies are still stunned.

If this champs ever came out, he'd either be banned in every single match, or it wouldn't matter to me , because I'd stop playing LoL :)

In other words. Needs major nerfs!
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 2:07am | Report
Haha, perfect response. :)

I think everybody needs to play against this champion once just so they know the true definition of stun-*****, and to be aware that LoL has the potential to be much more unbalanced.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Mage_Omega
<Member>
Mage_Omega's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 9:43am | Report
Is this Karthus we are referring to?

*Hangs self*

Seriously, Karthus needs major nerf. His ultimate is absolutely ridiculous.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 9:33pm | Report
I consider LoL pretty balanced tbh, a lot of people say it's not, and there are a few champs who come to mind as OP, or UP, but really it isn't that bad..

This guy would srsly make me rage hard, Leona is bad enough :/

btw, have you ever fought a Malza, and a WW at the same time? I was lower level, and didn't know the wonders of QSS, THAT game was shyte >.<
tobi404
<Member>
tobi404's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 12:34am | Report
I'm sure your enemies will call your R spell , "pff gay ult" :) of cos it is kida op, 4 stuns, tons of dmg.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4da1cb1fec53e614081977
I've already 3541 referrals, help me to get more :) just register by my link, lvl up until 5 lvl, that's all.
P.S. if i get 10 K referrals i will contact you and bring your opinion about new champion to riot :)
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 12:35am | Report
Malzahar + Warwick + Skarner + Alistar + Kennen = **** your life

I like how balanced LoL is right now. There are a lot of champions that work well together. I think there are still a few champions that Riot needs to use as a Pinata for their favourite utensil, the nerf bat.

At least nothing is quite as rage quit worthy as this. :P

Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 10:50am | Report
yeah, I agree :P

That team would prolly make me punch my computer screen

I once played against Fiddle, Malphite, Katarina, Kennen, and Sona when I was around level 20 or something.

Our team was pushing mid, when sona randomly flashed over a wall and ulted all 5 of us, immediately after both kat and fiddle jumped in with ther ults. Then as soon as we stopped dancing malphite threw us in the air, and kennen jumped in too, just for the hell of it.

We literally all went from 100 to 0 in about 2 seconds, with only ults cast, it kinda sucked :/
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2012 4:25am | Report
Stuns,They're OVER NINE-THOUSAND!

I'm streets ahead. If you don't get it you're streets behind.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide