Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Where does Panth go?

Creator: Atarios January 13, 2012 2:50pm
viper459
<Member>
viper459's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2012 3:28am | Report
lots of people like to play him jungle, i like off-tank solo top most. premade with a jungler, both 2-0-2 in 5 minutes, gg
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2012 1:07pm | Report
Pantheon cant go anywhere anymore, RIOT created the invisible wall to stop his jump
SwizzNL
<Member>
SwizzNL's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2012 2:58pm | Report
I think the best position for him is solo-top or duo-lane. Don't know about jungling, cause I haven't seem him in-game and then jungling, but he could be viable I think!
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2012 3:23pm | Report
Panth + janna bot works out pretty nice :).

Top if you have enough common sense.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
sorenos
<Member>
sorenos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 2:09am | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Panth can go everywhere, basically, but I'd put him mid or jungle.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 2:15am | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Panth can go everywhere, basically, but I'd put him mid or jungle.

He's like Wukong or Talon. They are counters to mid AP, but in order to make the team comp work, you need an AP caster at top. Ones that come to mid are Kennen, Gragas, Rumble, Fizz.

Of course he can top, but usually he's only picked if the enemy solo top isn't crazy strong.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2012 8:07pm | Report
I like being able to put Pantheon anywhere. I find it best taking him solo top or bottom lane with a good support. Taric and Janna seem to work best (or any support with great slow/stun/snare), but then again those work amazing with any AD carry. I prefer putting him bottom if I am the main AD Carry, top if I am expected to be more tanky, mid if it needs that counter, and in the jungle if everything else is played better by someone else or I feel like having fun. He works good wherever you put him.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Toktubo
<Member>
Toktubo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 7:05am | Report

Anywhere on the map within range :D

Hehe, I prefer him Mid or Solo top. There are better junglers, but he has his place there as well. Great counterpick to Kassadin mid, and also a decent counterpick to Gangplank solo top since you can negate his Parrrley

I love Panth. Played him religiously till he was free and now play him ore because everyone plays him bad. Question as I am still a noob at this game relative to many of you. Can you explain why he is a good counter to Kass other than his ranged spear? Also I always hear of good solo top champs but in the low levels 10-20 and even the 20 + level games I've played in I have not seen people play solo top... Guess being unorganized this just pest happen?
marisi
<Member>
marisi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 1:46pm | Report
Seen him top and jungle. Ganks are amazing and he is a strong counter to a lot of champs top. In theory he would counter numerous mid champs but never seen him mid.
marisi
<Member>
marisi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 1:46pm | Report
Seen him top and jungle. Ganks are amazing and he is a strong counter to a lot of champs top. In theory he would counter numerous mid champs but never seen him mid.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide