Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which Keystone is Best on Twitch IYO?

Creator: Blubbles July 9, 2016 4:20pm
Blubbles
<Member>
Blubbles's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2016 4:20pm | Report
So I'm a level 5 Twitch main and i've been wondering something... Which Keystone is best?

Im really torn between Fervor of Battle and Stormraider's Surge

Fervor is super good for that late game teamfight destruction, and it can stack off every enemy hit with the ult Bolts, but then SS can give you imvaluble positioning, escape, and chase in the heat of battle or during an assassination.

Thoughts on this?
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2016 8:25pm | Report
Unless you're super far ahead OR building Critical Hit Chance on Twitch, SS is pretty much useless, because there is no way you can deal 30% of the enemy's health in damage in 3 seconds.

Moreover, SS provides you with nothing but movement speed, whereas FoB gives you a bit more damage during trades. And it applies to multiple enemies too with his R.

Conclusion, I'd have to say Fervor, because it's easier to get something out of it.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2016 9:09pm | Report
tl;dr:
Re4XN wrote:
I'd have to say Fervor, because it's easier to get something out of it.
If you want positioning, chase and escape you're better off looking for it in itemisation ( Youmuu's Ghostblade/ Blade of the Ruined King give decent movespeed/chase potential), not in a mastery that you won't use if you are behind.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide