Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Who counters Trundle in the jungle?

Creator: Svingas February 14, 2012 1:06pm
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2012 9:41am | Report
Quoted:

IS THIS A ****ING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS COMMUNITY? HOLY ****.

Dis be a community of the truest bros.
Yagamoth
<Member>
Yagamoth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2012 2:53am | Report
@OP: I suggest you create a new thread if you need more information.. I stopped reading on the 8th page.. But you may be interested in my information:

I play Trundle fairly frequently in the jungle, and my general opinion on him is:
- With any regular jungler, try to avoid him in direct encounters until level ~11, unless stated otherwise. His Buff and Debuff is incredibly strong in duels
- Trundle falls a bit off damage-wise around level 11, so there you could start encountering him with Champions that start getting stronger at that point
- If you want to counter jungle him, pick a fast-running and/or fast clearing jungler so you can get away if needed (Shyvana, Lee Sin, Mundo, Riven)

Early duels:
- Fiddlesticks is one of the few junglers that can duel him early due to him having drain and Trundle no interrupt
- Nocturnes early game damage and utility is on par with Trundles, here it usually matters who jumps on whom (For Nocturne to win, Fear must go off before Trundle gets the Chance to apply his Q, Trundles Q is blocked by the spellshield - so Nocturne should be at least level 3 for the abilities)
- Tiger Udyr can potentially beat Trundle, similar to Nocturne, it matters who jumps on whom

Your best bet is to keep track of Trundle, get his jungle where he is not or ask for help from your laners if you think you encounter Trundle soon - before you encounter him.
"I'd love to write a guide about 'getting out of elo hell', but I can't find a way to get in there.."
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2012 3:37am | Report
mundo imo lol
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide