Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who counters Trundle in the jungle?

Creator: Svingas February 14, 2012 1:06pm
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2012 5:06pm | Report
Why yes, now that you mention it

DuffTime wrote:

Xenasis there's no point to even argue with you

Must feel weird, you are normally the one people don't bother arguing with.

On topic:

Why haven't anyone mentioned Shyvana?

Wraith > red > enemy red > ??? > profit.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Phoenix0000ff
<Member>
Phoenix0000ff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2012 5:07pm | Report
I think Duff mentioned Shyvana sir. You must be reading this thread less than I am XP
Self proclaimed worlds best Jungle Twitch player
You can find my one and only guide here.
I love you.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2012 5:09pm | Report
Oh, my bad.

Thanks for pointing it out (:
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2012 5:14pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Xenasis there's no point to even argue with you because you clearly don't even have a basic understanding of jungling.

I'll ignore the irony in this post and amuse myself for now.

DuffTime wrote:

Shyvanna clears the map so fast that she -does- gank well, even if each gank is not dramatic impact. Besides, her ganks are solid with red buff, and she can steal red and blue buffs so fast that it hurts the gank and lane strength of the enemy jungler. This will keep coming back to the strength of the gankers, and this might hurt your brain, but believe it or not, Shyvanna is a ganker because of her clear speeds.

Please, if you die to a Shyvana ganking you, no matter how higher levels she is, she has no tools to gank that stop you simply flashing/running etc away. If it's warded she has no chance. She's MADE to farm and counter jungle, and that's what good players use her for. And win tournaments with.

DuffTime wrote:

Because she can gank so often, every lane changes their play style to compensate for the threat of dragon ***** showing up anytime. That's map control via threat of GANKS, and it's because she clears so fast and is so mobile that she can be anywhere anytime.

She can gank often but she can't gank WELL often. It's far better for her to counter jungle. If you've not watched Diamondprox play I'd advise you do, he ganks maybe once in the whole game, but he's permanently counterjungling. If you think you know more than me about this matter, sure, but you won't know more than him. Even if you hate the team, they play damn well. Jungling isn't about ganking.

If you want someone made for ganking you'd pick Rammus. Rammus can gank often.

DuffTime wrote:

Your attitude is not founded in reality, you're not the jungle whiz you think you are, and you have no place speaking to me like my understanding of the jungle is below yours, when in reality, you've got a long way to go before your understanding of the jungle even comes close to mine. (And I don't even main the jungle kid)

Lol'd. Please present some evidence before making such wild claims.

DuffTime wrote:

Seriously not wasting my breath on the ramblings of a jungle player who think he knows it all though. Sub par understanding of the game.

Irony. Present reasons as to WHY before insulting me.

DuffTime wrote:

Also, that bit about Trundle falling short isn't correct. He's just misunderstood and used incorrectly. Plenty of pros who understand him, like Saint and Jatt, use Trundle regularly and in tournament play.

When did I say he fell short? He's a great pick. By the way, Jatt doesn't play any more.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2012 5:15pm | Report
omagma wrote:

Why haven't anyone mentioned Shyvana?

Wraith > red > enemy red > ??? > profit.

No you idiot the best route is
Gank > Gank > Gank > Gank

I'm not going to tell you why it just is and if you think differently then you have a sub-par understanding of the game.
]
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2012 5:17pm | Report
Trundle on our team failed the most just now as our jungler. From his performance I can say that anything counters Trundle ^^ Doesn't even need to be counter-jungled to fail.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2012 5:17pm | Report
Reading comprehension fail. Again.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2012 5:19pm | Report
Xenasis wrote:

No you idiot the best route is
Gank > Gank > Gank > Gank

I'm not going to tell you why it just is and if you think differently then you have a sub-par understanding of the game.

I lol'd +rep, Xen.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
jhoijhoi wrote:

Trundle on our team failed the most just now as our jungler. From his performance I can say that anything counters Trundle ^^ Doesn't even need to be counter-jungled to fail.

He's not easy to play. That's what you get for playing a champion with so much utility.
Thanks to Minho for the sig!
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
jhoijhoi wrote:

Wait.... wut?

DuffTime wrote:

Reading comprehension fail. Again.

Hiding behind his ego. Again.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide