Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Why do people get TBC on darius?

Creator: PƃĀølsemanden March 3, 2013 10:09am
1 2
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2013 7:22am | Report
lumpor wrote:

But like, neither his passive or ulti are phys damage, and he does have his passive. I think brut might be on him, but unless your some kind of shredding support, I don't see the worth of upgrading it

You see, that's exactly a point made up there: Even though the %Arpen you get from the upgrade aint stellar for you, your teamates still benefit a lot from the debuff, especially ranged AD who doesnt want to build Black Cleaver. Makes sense to me.
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
Joshified
<Member>
Joshified's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2013 3:12pm | Report
Got to hate those items that benefit you AND your team.
Terrible stuff.

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2013 9:38am | Report
I think LW is usually better for Darius because it applies immediately and gives more arpen, but tbc is viable at the very least and good at the most. Either way you should be building tanky instead.

DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2013 11:37pm | Report
I also thought it was weird when the Black Cleaver rush on Darius wave happened (which is like 3 months ago lol). Your passive does magic damage, your E already gives % Armor Pen which has reduced effectiveness when stack with Black Cleaver AND your Noxian Guillotine does true damage.

It's just that even without his ult, his autoattacks + Decimate + W just do such stupid freaking damage that the Armor Pen is still worth it. And as said in the thread, it's quite cost effective, it benefits your whole team and it gives CDR + HP in lane.

Pretty solid item on him. However I have to admit I wouldn't get it first. I wait until the enemy has at least some armor before I get it. I delay it by buying a Giant's Belt or a Pickaxe usually.

However I wouldn't go Last Whisper on him because that's a little bit too much money invested in Armor Pen, which is afterall less efficient that other stats for damage on Darius. Also, you will rarely face enemies with so much Armor that you'll want a Last Whisper

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide