Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Master Lee sin ward-w jump in 10 sec with macro!

Creator: Tiny Dream January 1, 2014 7:31am
Tiny Dream
<Member>
Tiny Dream's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2014 7:31am | Report
Hello guys! I made a short clip about how to do Lee sin ward-w jump by using Macro!
You guys might already know how to do this with or without macro, but for someone who interested in see how I am doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TssTL-0_imA

Thanks! please give me some feed back about this video or request!
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2014 8:02am | Report
"Buy $100+ keyboard to be good at Lee Sin"

Anyone who can do this either already has it done or isnt interested in using shortcuts. I'm in the latter category. While I could go out of my way to set up champion specific Macros for my Razer Black Widow Ultimate, I'm just not that interested besides program quick chat commands like /T or /FF. Macros do not replace the actual skill to master something like this which is practical to several other champions who can ward jump using a different skill, namely Jax's Leap strike which is his Q.

True mastery is being able to do something like this with anyone who can do this while on the move with out macros or Keyboard shortcuts.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2014 2:11pm | Report
it doesnt matter if you master it a macro will always be faster than a human being, which is why a lot of people have shields/buffs set to selfcast keys so that they can keep their mouse on the opponent, no amount of mastery is ever going to be faster than a computer
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide