MOBAFire and League of Legends News posted by various authors among the MOBAFire community.
Corporate Mundo Fix Staff Attitude, Then Put Skins and Champions on Sale
Posted by Mundo on Mon, 2012-05-21
Corporate Mundo send out many memos today. Explain Mundo’s bold new vision for company’s future. Staff whine over tiny details like “100-hour work weeks” and “no air conditioning during daylight hours.” So Mundo call feedback meeting, let them speak their mind, then beat them unconscious with briefcase. Whining stop. Tiny details now embraced by all.
With staff attitude corrected, Mundo moving forward with vision… starting with new sale! Buy skins and champions for Mundo, let Mundo give happy profit report!
- Shaco exploit creepy clown brand to great effect. Mundo ban floppy shows and rubber noses from workplace in order to keep Mundo’s terror in check. He available now for 487 RP.
- Gangplank take ruthless advantage of Casual Friday by dressing like pirate every time. Buy him for 487 RP, or else Mundo make him wear tie!
- Yorick dig graves and hope to restore family legacy. No growth potential in that. Mundo unload him on you for 487 RP.
- Blood Moon Akali wear scary mask, give Mundo the creeps. You pick her up for only 487 RP.
- Ionia Master Yi display proud cultural legacy of Ionian island city-state… then butcher enemies like crazed mongoose. He on sale for 487 RP.
- Almost-Prom King Amumu had evening ruined when bucket of pig’s blood dumped on his head. Mundo not sure what happened next… but you buy him for 260 RP.
Champions and skins only on sale from May 22 through May 25. Then Mundo count up profits and enjoy new perks. Buy for Mundo, money bags. Bold new vision not work unless you do.
Hextech Galio Price Reduction
Posted by NeeksNaman on Fri, 2012-05-18
Galio’s wardrobe keeps growing more extensive, so to help you fill out your own closet for the Sentinel’s Sorrow, we’re reducing the cost on one of his classic skins. If you’ve ever thought that your gargoyle could use a tune up, you can send him on down to the foundry for a steamwork overhaul at a reduced price.
Hextech Galio (originally 975 RP) is now permanently available for purchase at only 520 RP. There’s a mechanic standing by in the League of Legends Store to help overhaul your favorite Demacian tank today.
Corporate Mundo Give You Morning-After Sale!
Posted by Mundo on Thu, 2012-05-17
Mundo back from corporate retreat. Good weekend of team bonding, but now office won’t stop spinning. Send assistant manager out for aspirin, he bring back wrong brand. Now he must purchase right brand from twelve different places, so he never make same mistake again. MUNDO WANT RECEIPTS!!!
Ohhhh… head hurts. Mundo start new sale, get more money for aspirin. Board meetings much less painful that way. Look at new skins and champions on sale.
- Olaf make Mundo look foolish on corporate retreat: not catch Mundo during trust-building exercise. Now Mundo wreak bloody horrible revenge by selling him to public. Only 487 RP.
- Veigar sneak onto corporate retreat as cabana boy, then chase girls in bikinis around pool all weekend. Then get raise. Stupid Veigar. He on sale for only 292 RP.
- Karthus, AKA “Captain Bringdown,” not go on retreat. Stay in office, balance books. Make Mundo sad. Buy him for 487 RP.
- Pentakill Karthus actually use work time to form rock band, sign giant deal with record company. He no give Mundo backstage passes, so Mundo report him to HR. Buy him for 487 RP.
- Bilgerat Rumble use modified boat to make maximum profit. Mundo must get rid of him; he make Mundo look bad. 260 RP to pick him up.
- Earthrune Skarner engineer new office construction project. Boardroom now resemble demilitarized zone and parking lot full of scorched pits. Buy him for 487 RP.
Sale start on May 18 and last through May 21. Then Mundo’s head feel better and he start planning next corporate retreat. You buy now!
Darius, the Hand of Noxus, Revealed
Posted by NeeksNaman on Thu, 2012-05-17
If you’re fond of cutting a swath through your enemies on the way to scoring that epic killing blow, look no further than Darius, the Hand of Noxus. This focused and deadly warrior specializes in focused attacks and attrition damage, closing out his assault with heavy damage nukes. At the heart of Darius’ kit is his passive ability: Hemorrhage. Darius’ basic attacks and damaging abilities all cause the target to bleed for additional damage over time. This effect can stack up to five times, also giving Darius some bonus Movement Speed for each enemy champion currently afflicted and granting his other abilities additional effects.
In team fights, Darius can start off by using Decimate to quickly apply his bleed on a number of enemies. These Hemorrhage debuffs will not only give him a hefty Movement Speed bonus, but also interact with his other abilities for added effect. To pursue a fleeing enemy, the added speed from his passive combines with Crippling Slash, an attack that slows the opponent and refunds part of the cooldown for each stack of Hemorrhage currently affecting the target. Even in the event an adversary should start to slip away, Darius can use Apprehend to pull them back within reach.
Finally, to close out this relentless assault in an appropriately brutal manner, Darius can employ his ultimate ability Noxian Guillotine. Leaping forward, Darius strikes a lethal blow that deals True Damage plus a hefty bonus for each stack of Hemorrhage currently applied. Additionally, if Darius scores a killing blow in the process, the cooldown on Noxian Guillotine is immediately refunded. This allows him to redouble and continue his bloody work on an additional opponent (or opponents, as the case may be). Watching this vicious champion dart through the fray, decapitating foe after foe in rapid succession can be a truly terrifying and epic sight!
- Hemorrhage (Passive): Darius aims his attacks strategically, causing his target to bleed. This effect stacks up to five times.
- Decimate: Darius swings his axe in a wide circle. Enemies struck by the blade take more damage than those struck by the shaft.
- Crippling Strike: Darius's next attack severs a crucial artery. As the target bleeds out, their movement and attack speeds are slowed. Crippling Strike's cooldown is lower the more bloodied its target.
- Apprehend: Darius hones his axe, granting him passive armor penetration. When activated, Darius sweeps up his enemies with his axe's hook and pulls them to him.
- Noxian Guillotine (Ultimate): Darius leaps to an enemy champion and strikes a lethal blow, dealing true damage. This damage is increased for each stack of Hemorrhage on the target. If Noxian Guillotine is a killing blow, its cooldown is refreshed.
There is no greater symbol of Noxian might than Darius, the nation's most feared and battle-hardened warrior. Orphaned at a young age, Darius had to fight to keep himself and his younger brother alive. By the time he joined the military, he had already developed the strength and discipline of a veteran soldier. The first true test of Darius's resolve occurred in a crucial battle against Demacia, where the Noxian forces were exhausted and outnumbered. Darius's captain called for his troops to retreat, but Darius refused to accept such an act of cowardice. Breaking formation, Darius strode towards the captain and decapitated him with one sweep of his gigantic axe. Both terrified and inspired, the soldiers followed Darius into battle and fought with incredible strength and fervor. After a long and grueling battle, they ultimately emerged victorious.
Seizing momentum from this victory, Darius led his now fiercely loyal troops in a devastating campaign against Demacia. After proving his power on the battlefield, Darius turned his gaze homeward. He saw a Noxus riddled with weakness, where greedy, complacent nobles drained the nation's strength. Seeking to restore his country to greatness, Darius took it upon himself to reshape the Noxian leadership. He identified weak figureheads and violently removed them from their positions of power. Many in Noxus saw Darius's cull as an attempt to seize power, but he had a different plan for the throne. He had been watching the rise of Jericho Swain with keen interest. In Swain, Darius saw a leader with the mind and determination to bring Noxus to glory. Now allied with the Master Tactician, Darius works to unite the nation behind his vision of true Noxian strength.
"A united Noxus could control the world - and would deserve to." - Darius
that art face. also sounds like gayren 2.0
If you are interested in the Realm of the Titans Beta Omeka Prime has a bunch of content keys that unlock exclusive content during the Beta program!
Closed Beta Package (All 7-day items):
CLAIM YOUR KEY NOW!
About the Key Packs
Closed Beta Package (All 7-day items):
- Champion Feng (Hero)
- Feng Exclusive Card: Activate this hero and gain the following effects: Gain extra 50% of Battle
Score when winning, deducts 50% less of Battle score when losing. Choose hero 5 seconds
- Skyboard mount: Mounts can be chosen at Hero selection.
- Double EXP booster: Gain double the usual amount of Experience Points after a match.
- Double BP booster: Gain double the usual amount of Titan Soul after a match.
Don't delay, content keys are limited!
CLAIM YOUR KEY NOW!
- This month
- April 2013
- March 2013
Select Earlier Months
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011