Dominate Dominion #47
March 9, 2013 5:00pm - March 9, 2013 8:30pm
Tournament Dates (GMT -8)
|Registration Starts:||March 2, 2013 5:00pm||Rule Set:||Dominion Best of 3, Single Elimination|
|Registration Ends:||March 9, 2013 4:00pm||Server:||US|
|Check-In Starts:||March 9, 2013 4:00pm||Team Size:||5|
|Check-In Ends:||March 9, 2013 4:45pm||Subs Allowed:||3|
|Tournament Starts:||March 9, 2013 5:00pm|
|Tournament Ends:||March 9, 2013 8:30pm|
Total Purse: $250 RP + Triumphant Ryze
Second Place - $15 RP ea. player.
Third Place - $10 RP ea. player.
Fourth Place - $5 RP ea. player.
For easy communication between players, please join the in game channel "DominateDominion".
Dominate Dominion Tournaments
• Tournaments are held every Saturday beginning at 7 PM CST.
• 32 teams allowed.
• Single elimination except for the finals and consolation round, which are best two out of 3.
• The higher seeded team creates the custom game in Tournament Draft Mode.
• The higher seeded team has first pick/ban.
• First pick & banning privileges are switched to the opposing team after game 1 of the finals/consolation round.
• Some games will be spectated by two shout casters that will stream your match live.
• Games are expected to last 20-30 minutes each.
• There will be 10 bans total! Two for each team in the lobby (1/1/1/1), then the 3 in Draft Tournament Mode.
• DD TheFeedski
• DD Tootulz
In order to register and compete, all teammates must:
- Have a level 30 account in good standing on the appropriate server (NA, EU West or EU East).
- Have a MOBAFire.com account in good standing.
- Not be a member or named substitute on any other team in the same tournament.
- Enter the in-game name and server of the LoL account they will be competing with in their MOBAFire.com profile.
- Have a schedule that is flexible enough to easily fit in your matches throughout the tournament - if you can't make it, don't join. Continued no-shows may result in disallowing future tournament registrations.
- Act appropriately and fairly throughout the tournament.
- Make their best effort to be in-game lobby 10 minutes before match time and ready to go.
- Only registered members on your MobaFire team are allowed to play in the tournament.
- You may designate 3 substitute players for your team before registration closes.
- The substitute players must not be competing in the tournament on a different team.
- The substitute players must not be named as a substitute for another team in the same tournament.
- Trying to abuse the system, enter twice in the same tournament or otherwise break the above rules will result in disqualification and penalty.
- Higher seeded team creates the custom game in Tournament Draft Mode.
- Higher seeded team bans and picks first.
- There are 10 bans. 4 done in the pre game lobby (1-1-1-1) & the rest are done in tournament draft mode.
- In the event of a client error during champion selection, notify an admin immediately explaining the issue so we can get it resolved.
- If your opponent does not follow the agreed upon picks, bans or schedule be sure to take screenshots as evidence and let the admins know right away.
- Forfeiting a game will result in a ban for the next weeks tournament.
- Return to the match page and click the button to report your win or loss.
- Post on the match page comment section the details of your match. Team who won, team who lost, screen shots of the pre-game lobby chat bans, completed champion selection screen, and the outcome lobby screen.
- Bring any disputes or concerns directly to the admins IMMEDIATELY after the match to ensure that things get resolved before the round ends.
- Be sure to provide any and all evidence in the event of a dispute. More evidence and details on what happened will ensure things get settled fairly.
- Riot will put the prizes directly on your League of Legends account. Make sure to keep your MobaFire profile updated with your correct League of Legends summoner name. Your screen shots must have matching names compared to your mobafire profile.
- Prizes can take up to 4 weeks before they are distributed.
- Only the 5 team members who play in the prized matches will receive prizes.
- There must be 8 teams that participate in order to receive prizes.
Team Names & Seeding
- Seeding is based on previous tournament results.
- If a team has never played in a DominateDominion tournament before, it will receive a random seeding.
- If a team changes their name, it will be considered a new team who has never participated and receive a random seed.