What is ARAM?
ARAM is a game mode for Summoner's Rift. To play it, you have to make/join a custom game, where the game mode is All Random. Once you have gathered enough players, you can start the game after which everyone will be assigned a random champion that they own or is free to play. After a brief time, during which you can set your runes, masteries and skin the game will start.
Rules of ARAM.
There is a variety of rules that players will have to live up to.
1. Entering any brush is strictly disallowed! You will have to stay withing the following borders:
2. It is forbidden to buy any of the following items: Mejai's Soulstealer, Leviathan, Sword of the Occult, Guardian Angel.
3. It is allowed to defend the inhibitor turrets in top and bot lane.
4. It is not allowed to recall.
5. You can only buy items if you died to an enemy champion. If you died to a minion or a turret, you are NOT allowed to buy anything.
6. Since you have to stay in mid lane taking jungle monsters and/or neutral buffs (red, blue, dragon, baron) is obviously disallowed.
7. It is not allowed to take any of the following summoner spells: Teleport, Promote, Revive.
8. You are allowed to WALK back to base if your mid lane inhibitor has been destroyed. Still no recalling!
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments