Ashe Build Guide by misterfirstblood
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+10% Attack Speed
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
Champion Build Guide
[9.8] Ashe guide by misterfirstbloodBy misterfirstblood
+ A lot of CC.
+ High Range abilities.
+ Global Ult that can save teammates.
+ A Vision Tool.
+ Nobody expects to play versus an Ashe. She won't be banned, or picked by your enemies. So if you really enjoy playing her u probably will be able to spam her.
+ A ton of nice Skins (just wanted to mention it)
- No Mobility makes her very easy to gank.
- E doesn't deal any damage
- R scales with AP
- Needs atleast 2 items to be useful.
- You 4 stacks to activate Q, so you need to prepare before bigger fights start. This can be problematic in Baron fights, because you only have 2 abilities when Q isn't stacked yet.
Frost Shot: Ashe's basic attacks and abilities apply Frost to affected enemies, slowing them by 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 20% for 2 seconds and causing subsequent basic attacks against them to deal 10% (+ 100% (+ 50%) critical strike chance) AD bonus physical damage while they remain slowed.
Critical Slow: Ashe's critical strikes deal no additional damage, but instead triple Frost's slow strength to 30 / 36 / 42 / 48 / 54 / 60%, decaying over 1 second to its normal strength.
Q: Ranger's Focus
COST: 50 Mana + 4 Focus
Passive - Focus: While Ranger's Focus is inactive, Ashe is granted Focus for 4 seconds on attack, stacking up to 4 times. After 4 seconds, each stack thereafter will fall off every second.
Active: Ashe gains bonus attack speed for 4 seconds and causes each of her basic attacks to fire a flurry of five arrows. Ashe cannot gain Focus while this ability is active.
Bonus Attack Speed:
20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40%
Flurries trigger on-hit effects only once, and arrow deals modified physical damage that benefits from Frost Shots and life steal.
Damage Per Arrow:
21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25% AD
Ranger's Focus reduces Ashe's next basic attack's delay to 40% if currently any higher.
COLLISION RADIUS: 10 EFFECT RADIUS: 1200 ANGLE: 57.5° SPEED: 2000 COST: 50 Mana COOLDOWN: 15 / 12.5 / 10 / 7.5 / 5
Active: Ashe fires 9 arrows in a cone in the target direction, dealing physical damage to all enemies hit.
20 / 35 / 50 / 65 / 80 (+ 100% AD)
Enemies can intercept multiple arrows, but do not take damage from arrows beyond the first.
Volley applies Frost Shot's Critical Slow to enemy champions hit.
TARGET RANGE: Global EFFECT RADIUS: 1000 SPEED: 1400 COST: 1 Charge COOLDOWN: 5 Recharge Time: 90 / 80 / 70 / 60 / 50
Active: Ashe sends a hawk spirit toward the target location, granting sight of its path for 2 seconds and in a large radius at its destination for 5 seconds. The hawk's sight is not obstructed by brush or terrain.
Ashe uses a stock system on this ability; she stores a charge of Hawkshot periodically, up to a maximum of 2 stored at once.
Enchanted Crystal Arrow
TARGET RANGE: Global EFFECT RADIUS: 125 SPEED: 1600 COST: 100 Mana COOLDOWN: 100 / 90 / 80
Active: Ashe fires a missile of ice in the target direction. The arrow shatters upon hitting an enemy champion, dealing magic damage, knocking down and stunning them for 1 - 3.5 (based on distance traveled) seconds.
200 / 400 / 600 (+ 100% AP)
Enemies surrounding the main target also take 50% damage.
Secondary Magic Damage:
100 / 200 / 300 (+ 50% AP)
With reavers cooldown reduction you can spam your arrow and use it as win condition for your team and protect yourself from assasins and ganks.
With these 3 items you should have tons of damage but its still hard to handle ashe in teamfights, so i recommend to get some defensive items in your 5th and 6th slot.
If you need some defensive items like scimitar or guardian angel make sure to finish IE before buy them otherwise you delay your powerspike even more.
Press the Attack will apply a debuff to a enemy you attacked 3 times in a row, which increases every incoming damage for some seconds. Additionally it deals a little damage when you trigger it kinda like thunderlord
Lethal Tempo gives you tons of attack speed and allows you to break the 2.5 as cap after attacking a enemy.
Fleet Footwork is like the old warlords bloodlust and gives sustain and movement speed after generating 100 stacks. Sadly it got nerfed over and over again
So I would recommend you to play Lethal Tempo because you really benefit from attacking enemies very often with your slow and hurricane and get your Q up earlier then with Press the Attack. But if you have to play against a Draven or something you can make your lane more comfortable by Taking Fleet Footwork Overheal and Legend: Bloodline.
The highest damage output is still Legend: Alacrity and Coup de Grace and you are never completley wrong with taking Triumph Neither.
My Personal preference for the second tree to go in is Inspiration.
You can get free boots and save some gold from buying options because of that cookies.
You will reach your 3 item spike way faster this way.
Try both keystone runes and make your own experience.
- If you are in a 1v1 situation try to slow your enemy before using ult so it's easier to land. Also try to shoot it in close range so your enemy has less time to react.
- When laning try to combine lasthitting and poke with your W. Use that 1200 Range as your advantage.
- E has a reaaaally high range so when you use it aim for the maximal range to get more vision.
- After you got your essence reaver + first crit item your ult has not that much cooldown anymore so feel free to use it whenever a situation is given. That's the biggest advantage from having an ashe in your team and you should really make a use of it.
- Red buff additionally slows your enemies. When you get a lead your enemies will be in big trouble trying to escape from you.
- Lategame is yours. Don't expect to win a lane hard until minute 15-20. Ashe is very easy to kill and really needs time, so try to play safe, freeze and farm up.
- Do not forget to use your E. If you are part of a kill because your Vision you may get assists for that
If you wanna see more of my league content or montages check out my channel
or check out my latest video
leave a like or comment if you enjoyed it!