Build Guide by
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
This is an experimental Akali Item build with early survivability and tons of ability power. You will not get every item every time, however I think that the purchase order is accurate and you should not deviate from the order too much. I will be testing the applicability of this build order and seeing if it is viable.
Item Purchase Order
Break trips back to base like so:
1. Depart with Amplifying Tome and a Health Potion
2. 1460 gold: Purchase Giant's Belt and Boots of Speed (big survivability increase)
3. 1710 gold: Purchase Blasting Wand and finish off Mercury's Treads.
4. 1135 Gold: Finish off Rylai's Scepter and buy and Amplifying Tomb
5. 1215 Gold: Buy Hextech Revolver and a Vampiric Scepter
6. 1975 Gold: Finish Hextech Gunblade
7. 1260 Gold: Start building Lich Bane, starting with Sheen
8. 1195 Gold: Buy Zeal
9. 1020 Gold: Finish Lich Bane
10. 1600 Gold: Start Building Rabadon's Cap, starting with Needlessly Large Staff
11. 2000 Gold: Finish Rabadon's Cap
12. 990 Gold: Buy Elixir of Brilliance and start Banshee's Veil, starting with Negatron Cloak
13. 1975 Gold: Buy Banshee's Veil and finish off Build
If you are having survivability issues, then Banshee's Veil can be purchased earlier, in which case you start with Catalyst the Protector.
Your text to link here...