This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Akali - read all the parts
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
- she is killer of ranged carries like Vayne or Ashe
- invis from Twilight Shroud
- with my build high life steal from both spells and melee dmg
- big burst
- easy running away
- can go after many heroes that others may not get ( Kassadin, Ezreal)
- Mark of the Assassin restores energy
- low HP
- silence will disable you hardly
- can be easily killed wiht AoE skills
- if you enter the teamgiht teamfight you may do nothing and just die
- need to always have stacked 1 stack of ulti
- high cd on Twilight Shroud
Most of Akali players do magic pene and ap runes but with this build you can easily go solo 1vs2 or mid. The only thing you can change is change seals and other runes but to still have 10 attack dmg and 20+ ap with Amplifying Tome.
Boots- as you may see there isn't any better than 1st boots in item purchase list but you shouldn't think youu do not buy any shoes.
- Boots of Swiftness or if you are new to LoL buy Mercury's Treads
- Mercury's Treads if enemy team has got many disables or Boots of Swiftness if you go solo lane or mid
What to do after Lich Bane?
It depends mostly how are you playing and how is your gameplay going on. If you are hardly focused but Zhonya's Hourglass if not Rabadon's Deathcap. Remeber that you can also buy different items like Void Staff if enemy team is armoured (magic resist) hard.
When u will get ulti combo is pretty easy - use Mark of the Assassin targer -> use Shadow Dance -> auto attack -> Crescent Slash and then repeat everything (ofc you can still use all the stacks of ulti before using Mark of the Assassin again).