Build Guide by MrKoosti
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Nunu & Willump Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Welcome to my first guide. Hope it will be helpful. Enjoy!
- not squishy
- great at laning (passive and consume= great staying power!)
- good harassment
- good at escaping (ghost+flash+blood boil=nice mobility also mercury's and banshee helps alot, and you also have slow)
- can chase nice if you need it
- not rly a killer (if you want to get lots of frags, this guide is not for you)
- you need to eat minion to heal yourself (not a big problem early/mid but later on teammates will kill everything for gold in the matter of seconds leaving you at 100 hp chased by 3 ppl xd i guess that sht happens)
- pretty much sucks at 1v1 mid/late (not a problem for me, just stick with ur teammates and you will be fine)
Visionary (passive)- after seven attacks you get free spellcast, great at laning, becoming pretty useless in the late game.
Try to use it with most expensive spells if you can. The priority is: Absolute Zero-> Ice Blast-> Consume-> Blood Boil. Use the free spellcast whenever you can for free heal/harassment or if you got a chance for free ultimate!
Consume- pretty much free smite, deals massive dmg to minions or jungle creeps, also heals you for decent amount with ap ratio 1:1.
Amazing spell. I just love when people tries to harass me, are wasting mana, and i'm just sitting on my furry *** eating minions and healing all damage. Use it whenever you can (your mana should be okay with passive, but if it's not just stop using Consume). Also note that cannon minions are better to consume, because they deal more damage, and they are worth more gold.
Blood Boil- increases your or your and ally's attack and movement speed can be cast on minions.
Well the attack speed is kinda ****py for us, but movement speed is really nice. Use spell wisely for chasing/escaping/pushing turrets/on carries in teamfight you will see, that it's really handy spell. If you are solo laning, or your partner is gone use it or minions (preferably cannon minion).
Ice blast- now, that's what Yeti likes most- DAMAGE. This is your only damaging ability does some decent damage and has 1:1 ap ratio.
Damage is really nice, espacially with some ap, with full items it's around 700 every 5 seconds with movement and attack slow. When laning, that's great harassment tool, the slow effect also helps with ganks or escaping.
And finally: Absolute zero- The ultimate. That's the giant circle of ice which slows enemies and deals massive amount of damage (rank 3 1125) with fantastic 2,5:1 ap ratio.
The main problem with this ult is that you must cast it for 4 seconds to deal full damage, that's why you need survavibility items, not just straight ap. A few tricks worth mentioning with his ult:
- by moving you can cancel casting to deal reduced damage
- if you stay in the bush and start casting ult, its aoe will be invisible to the opponents
- while casting it in teamfight is the most beneficial (assuming that you can fully cast it) don't be scared to use it on for example 2 or 3 or sometimes even one enemy especially early/early mid game when posibillity of teamfight is pretty low.
- More detailed item build
- What to do, and when to do during the game (early, mid, late etc.)
- will add some screenshots
- if i figure something out i will add it
Hope you like it.
PS: Sorry for bad english, i know i made alot of mistakes, but i'm from Poland. (what kind of explanation is that? xD)